• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Good lord, Buzz Williams looks/sounds like he just got off a weeklong bender with @TonyGin&Juice in BLEAKSBURG

I can't stop laughing at the thought of NO CUSSING Buzz Williams firing up the remnants of a black balloon in my 1992 BMW 3-series in the parking lot of the Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartment after a night of pounding BAMs and Tri-Delts at Top of the Stairs. CHOKIES always gonna CHOKE.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
All the Bammer players are rocking the Super Saiyan look

I fucking hate this haircut. I don't know why. It just always reminds me of Bubbles from the Wire, who looked like that because he didn't bathe and did heroin every day. It's the black dude man bun. Just makes me inexplicably angry. At least the man bun burned hot and is already done. This just keeps getting more prevalent!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I realize that makes me sound like the pants on the ground guy but I'm sticking to it.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Hell yeah Lipscomb, represent Nashville. Friend of mine that played there is the all time leading scorer in college basketball history. Well, he was. Not sure if he still holds it.

Brick

That sequence by Marshall with the ogre euro step and the subsequent steal/dunk was heavenly.

LEGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Hell yeah Lipscomb, represent Nashville. Friend of mine that played there is the all time leading scorer in college basketball history. Well, he was. Not sure if he still holds it.
Wiki states Lipscomb has the top 2 leading scorers in college basketball history.
UDL7niz.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Too many white guys finally caught up. That school is crazy strict church of Christ anyway so I'm not really rooting for them. Wackos

NML

Did Shaka use the timeout just to freeze him? WOOF

With Bamba fouled out I don’t like their chances

CJ_24

The amount coaches complain about/to the officials during games annoys the hell out of me. The more you bitch, the less likely they are to listen.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Awful free throw shooting from both Auburn and Charleston

Call a timeout douchebags

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I think this is the perfect storm. The likelihood of their offense getting better by playing faster is slim.

Watching them beat UNC in the tournament final, I was legitimately impressed. But they're not closing out on perimeter shooters and they're fucking flustered. It's crazy.