• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK NBA 23-24: SLENDERMEN ROY BATTLE

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
sorting by new the only way to get in with a clutch comment and build that karma

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's the endgame of Twitter providing a public space for people to post idle thoughts and completely bit confused takes. This is just like that guy in the MLB thread who was trying to say all this fancy stuff about a straight up ignorant 2 seamer meatball thrown to the best young hitter in the league.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Presti knows RHUBARB fans will relentlessly jerk off to future draft picks so he never has to actually put a good team out

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Presti knows RHUBARB fans will relentlessly jerk off to future draft picks so he never has to actually put a good team out
I wish that's what he was doing, but unfortunately I think he has a plan based around SGA and using those picks to trade for a player that would never consider living in Oklahoma City without being forced to.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
He definitely don't have that dawg in him lol

He was asked about eating healthy to stay in game shape.

"It's hard, man," Williamson said. "I'm 20, 22, have all the money in the world -- well, it feels like all the money in the world. It's hard.

"I'm at that point now, because of certain things, I'm putting back the wisdom around me. I don't want to say older because they get defensive, but I'm putting people around me with wisdom. Put me on game to certain things. And just go from there."

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
tDViBfe.jpg

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Yes, I'm sure all the other teams were just like, "Hey, let's just let the Lakers win it because, you know - Kobe and all. Plus, it's not like this year matters, anyway."

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah but Bricktown doe. I know these are almost always losers, but I'm curious if it's actually worth it for OKC to pay 850m for 27 more years of having an NBA team. Bricktown exploded once they moved here and it's pretty easy for oklahoma to lose the thunder if we don't pay.

Plus if we didn't spend it on an arena we'd funnel it into more PragerU courses.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yes, having the Thudner is great for OKC, but it'd be nice if the rich assholes who own them would foot more of the arena bill. I should prolly be grateful that the process didn't get to the point where they get in the press and overtly threaten to move/sell the team if they didn't get an arena. But it's still pending a vote in December so I guess that can still happen.