• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK NBA 23-24: SLENDERMEN ROY BATTLE

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
IF he can stay healthy, he'll be good, tho
"The NBA stands for No Boys Allowed," Pearl said continuing to talk about Holmgren. "And that body scares me. It just does. He goes knee-to-knee with the wrong guy, and he could get broken in half. Therefore at the very top of the draft, I think I got to go with what I know not what could potentially could maybe someday be." Holmgren is 7 foot and 195 pounds.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
"The NBA stands for No Boys Allowed," Pearl said continuing to talk about Holmgren. "And that body scares me. It just does. He goes knee-to-knee with the wrong guy, and he could get broken in half. Therefore at the very top of the draft, I think I got to go with what I know not what could potentially could maybe someday be." Holmgren is 7 foot and 195 pounds.

He needs to eat nothing but onion burgers and chicken fried steak while he lives here. If any state can make you gain weight, it's :oklahoma:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
chet gonna have more injuries than Yao

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'll believe it when I see it, I don't believe it matters what his skill level is with his body.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Probably, I'm saying that whether he is skilled or not doesn't matter because his body won't allow him to be good. I'd be happy to be wrong, just don't think tiny bones work in the NBA especially as a big

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Luckily he pays $5 for a haircut, so his NBA ricjes should last a while

Brick

it prolly better for him to just get injured all the time. watching him at gonzaga to me seemed like a bust to me. he aint DURANTULA. seems slow af.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
A5XcT78.jpg

CJ_24

I'm no labor relations expert, but to me, it seems the players association got fucked seven ways from Sunday in this new CBA, to me

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Yeah Jimmy & Dame sounds fun. Blazer’s getting back herro some expiring contracts or something and a 2031 first rounder.

Honestly a Scoot-Simmons/Herro-Sharpe-Grant-Nurkic sounds like a fun tank. There is plenty of upside on the roster

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah Jimmy & Dame sounds fun. Blazer’s getting back herro some expiring contracts or something and a 2031 first rounder.

Honestly a Scoot-Herro-Sharpe-Grant-Nurkic sounds like a fun tank. There is plenty of upside on the roster

Give them Duncan and let them like it. Dame/Herro/JIMMY/NONAMESTAR/BAM

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Give them Duncan and let them like it. Dame/Herro/JIMMY/NONAMESTAR/BAM

Gotta keep Duncan for the two drives to the hoop in late 3rd quarter playoff games. Making those layups is the biggest above expected outcome adrenaline rush I can get these days.