• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2024 Thread

Skeeter

Uber felon
Reds don't have a winnable series and maybe even a winnable game until the end of May. Season over by June 1.

Woof

evil1

Went to a game tonight and flat out dropped a foul ball.

I was about twenty rows up along the right foul line. The ball first hit off some poor lady's head about 15 feet away and took a sideways bounce straight to me. I suppose I should have been concerned about her well being, but I stayed focused and boxed out my elderly father for position. After it hit, the ball simply rolled out of my hand. Should've used two hands like they taught in Little League!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
there's nothing in southeast ohio but the woods

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Mookie gotta retire after this

2me56f32jqzc1.jpeg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this Tigers city connect stuff is both hideous and incredible. Struggling not to drop half a g on this crap.

Brick

this Tigers city connect stuff is both hideous and incredible. Struggling not to drop half a g on this crap.
yeah i kinda like it.

went to COORS today to buy brickwife a pinstripe jersey and all of the 2023 non fanatics jerseys are being featured since people hate the new shit. lol. they all 79 or 99 while fanatics is $130 too. got a good deal with normal lettering/stitching.

a million BRYANT jerseys are available and blackmon hard to find. HMMMM

@Travis7401 looked for JOE but no dice.

honestly in COORS is the best place to go for merch because they have a ton of shit marked down. will probably pick up a hat at the game tomorrow because i am too fat for my city connect shirt.

also just nice to walk around coors + the gates with no one there.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Good to see the dodger fans get some exercise with their little stunt over the weekend. Long walk back to La Puente tho

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don't get it. Last year they seemed like a team that would be on the rise with all that young talent. Too many injuries to overcome I guess.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I don't get it. Last year they seemed like a team that would be on the rise with all that young talent. Too many injuries to overcome I guess

Injuries and drug suspensions. They can't hit at all this year either which isn't helping. Most of the team is under the Mendoza line.

They have 4 guys starting right now that wouldn't start for any other MLB team.

Expect them to give away all young talent by July and start the next rebuild.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I, too, love a chain link fence with overgrown trees and a random propane (?) tank in the vicinity. It just oozes charm.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I feel like that would have been a lot easier a few years ago, now the average game is under 3 hours with the pitch clock, right? I bet an extra half an hour would really make a difference in how loathsome I am. Also, doing this at home is like $30 instead of like $150-200