• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't know anybody who moved to Vegas for anything other than cheap living and low income taxes, and most of them aren't still there.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I mean Soto low key sucks. He up there tonight hoping for walks and taking fastballs looking for strike three. Gallen was dealing but man he’s just lost it.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I mean he walks a ton. The bright side of Soto when he isn't hitting he is still getting on base. His OBP is still over .350, which is basically the cutoff for a good batter. And his WRC+ is over league average.

He's the embodiment of a 3 true outcomes hitter, which is why I respected his game but never enjoyed watching him like I enjoyed watching Trea, Rendon, and some others.

Oh, btw he hates batting second and is squawking about that again. Dude really thinks too much.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I mean that’s great and all but he isn’t getting 450 million plus to just walk. He can go play moneyball in Oakland with Billy bean.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Well no kidding. Although basically every team promotes 3TO. But I’m saying it’s a perk of his game when he slumps, not saying it’s fun or that he doesn’t need to snap out of it.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I love Soto just calling it like it is right now. Indifferent toward Snell but he’s been bad. The only one I truly hate is Clevinger but he’s gone thank goodness.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I'll PM you. Still waiting on a few work things out there to come together. Are there standing tix for the late-arrivers? @Wuf @DeadMan? Can't imagine there will be a ton of demand for a Monday game against the suck-ass Reds!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The O's for almost 3 decades have been the MLB team equivalent of a pro wrestling jobber.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Probably! They tanked so hard we got a draft lottery. They also are stealing millions of dollars from the Nats, so

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Wander Franco is a fucking beast. I’ve been watching him a lot this year on my extra innings package. I guess he is finally healthy and it shows. He’s like a superhero out there. He just hauled ass like 150 feet and caught a foul ball barehanded lol.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
cDORNLNOYEK3hI9oAL0972f6Thw0oW8rsEWkgxXSY0k.jpg

Wolfman21

Scherzer comes back from his suspension for banned substances, which he promises on his kids he didn’t use….and sees significant losses in spin rate on all his pitches and gets shelled

worst2first

I'm just happy the Rangers are worth watching this year. We had a rare weekend without the kids, so I took my wife to a game. Globe Life Field may look like a light industrial suburban distribution center from the outside, but it's nice on the interior. (I don't love the Rangers city connect color combo overall, but the hat is nice and I needed a new ball cap.)