• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

Skeeter

Uber felon
But Mah Code!!!

HS baseball kids getting benched left and right by chud coaches after trying to emulate this move.

Can't even imagine the chud parent reactions in the stands. Fist fights ensue.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Skeeter trying too hard to not be a boomer. Most HS kids aren’t world class athletes and would botch that so often lol.

Wolfman21

well if they flip it to themselves and drop it and then botch a routine out they should be benched

its only cool when it works. Had he dropped it, media/fans would have eaten him up.

Then again, it is Tampa Bay...prolly nobody would have given a shit

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
wow how sad for that franchise to be moved to a desert to be forgotten about

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
A’s announcer dropping the N bomb. Co host doesn’t even flinch wtf.

He definitely misspoke and his co-host must actually like him because he could’ve nuked his career if he reacted. Then again he looks like he’s big into Civil War reenactments so maybe he was cool with it

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Him giving a thumbs up right as he lets it fly implies he misspoke, that or he is just really confident in his ability to say it

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Rays beat the Yankees again today. Down 6-0 to Cole in the 6th and they come back to win in extras. Padres are my team, but the Rays definitely been my side piece the last few years.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the entire nats roster is "cross him off the list" guys. this is basically a MILB team lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tatis had a 100 mph outfield assist earlier lol. Threw out Correa at home. I’d show you the video but as usual cameramen have no clue how to fucking show outfield throws and you can barely see it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A's really gonna threaten the all time fewest wins record aren't they

Wolfman21

lol at his reasoning....the dugout was making alot of noise. yeah, in multiple different at bats just before you absolutely rock a pitch that you know is coming.

I have a bit more of an issue with this than just picking up on tipped pitches yourself and then relaying to the dugout what the issue is when you return. Looking over and getting instruction from your dugout while you're prepped in the box is a bit sleezy, lol. But in the end, its up to the pitcher to not tip his pitches. Atleast they weren't using trash cans, cameras and buzzers.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
He could have been checking where the catcher is set up. To do that, you shift your eyes about like he did, and catch catcher position / movement from your peripheral vision.

He wouldn’t want to admit he was doing this for obvious reasons.

If they were relaying from the dugout, he wouldn’t be the only batter glancing there. I assume Jomboy or aspiring Jomboys have already gone through footage.

Wolfman21

He could have been checking where the catcher is set up. To do that, you shift your eyes about like he did, and catch catcher position / movement from your peripheral vision.

Could have. I do find it odd that no other yankee hitter was shown doing the glance thing. If the catcher's positioning is such a tell, i'd imagine every hitter would be looking. Also, if they were giving signs out of the dugout on what was coming, i'd imagine most every yankee hitter would be looking for that as well. So i'm not sure why they just have Judge doing it? And has he done this before, or is this just something he did yesterday?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Well catchers can fake positions, and lots of batters don’t want to know targets and just want to react to the pitch. You can also catch a brushback if you get caught peaking.

It’s weird. Hopefully Jomboy puts some big thing together at some point.