• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MAC thread

@NavyHog

Green. Will put myself on autopilot after you advance. Looks like I'll probably lose one computer game to Notre Dame and Bowling Green will get to beat me again on autopilot. Hopefully you guys won't fly as fast this time and I'll only miss 4-5 weeks of gameplay during the 9 days I'll be gone.

SandS2910

Green, I'll have to change HC as soon as possible. Bro was such a good recruiter that he already flipped 5 WMU commits to Minn!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Akecheta

@NavyHog I didn't mean to invite you to chat, was trying to send message GG and my system lagged out and I hit "A" too early.

Good game, how my defenders didn't turn around and even try to defend like 4 of those floating passes I'll never understand. The first one where I was usering the safety and pounding the Y button and he just stood there and let your TE catch it.

SandS2910

OMG! I just completed the biggest comeback I've ever done!!!
I was down 42-7 at the beginning of the 2nd Qtr and ended being down 42-21 at halftime.

I lost my starting QB after 2 series and my 2nd stringer was in-and-out of the game with injuries.

Double overtime helped me win the game!

Player of the Game:
Sam Beal
5 tackles
1 deflection
1 forced fumble
3 interceptions

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Akecheta

My wife left me last night. I will be resetting playbooks and retiring. Sorry guys

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Remind me never to go on vacation again. :)

Second year in a row that you guys go through 6 weeks in the 9 days I'm gone and my season and recruiting crater.

I was thinking about you when I advanced. Sorry man can't stop progress!

On the flip side I think I would rather be on vacation than in the Top 5 of fantasy/video football.