• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MAC thread

SandS2910

Ready to go. Hopefully I get the guys I spent points on! Need em bad!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
MAC Recruiting rankings

#4 Navy
#23 Toledo
#32 Army
#46 Bowling Green
#63 Ohio
#96 Air Force
#114 Western Michigan

#81 Boise St

SandS2910

MAC Recruiting rankings

#4 Navy
#23 Toledo
#32 Army
#46 Bowling Green
#63 Ohio
#96 Air Force
#114 Western Michigan

#81 Boise St
Yeah um...I got didly squat! What tha...? Hopefully my higher team rating for next year will help with that!

Akecheta

LOL shits about to get crazy. Navy with the #4 class in the country?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Green.

I have one question- one of my best recruits is not on any of my position tabs, and is only on the "all" tab labeled as an athlete. I distinctly remember seeing him at WR during the position changes. Am I screwed and going to lose him when we advance?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Green.

I have one question- one of my best recruits is not on any of my position tabs, and is only on the "all" tab labeled as an athlete. I distinctly remember seeing him at WR during the position changes. Am I screwed and going to lose him when we advance?

You're fine. He will be a WR when we advance.

At cuts for some reason it doesn't put athletes where you designated them during position changes.

Akecheta

@NavyHog green on Pre Season.

Can I get 2 Big10 games? One home vs anyone, one away vs a higher ranked team? 1 MWC and AAC game. If it's too much trouble just a couple Big 10s

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Give me a couple games against highly ranked opponents weeks 1 and 2. I have another week long vacation starting next Friday (January 6th) so I'd like to set up my season well if possible before I get blasted by a couple of you guys while I am in Hawaii :)

SandS2910

Give me a couple games against highly ranked opponents weeks 1 and 2. I have another week long vacation starting next Friday (January 6th) so I'd like to set up my season well if possible before I get blasted by a couple of you guys while I am in Hawaii :)
Me too. Im off week of Jan 9th. I'm Green.