• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MAC thread

codywpogue

I keep getting a unable to continue the Online Dynasty at this time error message any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

Sounds like the file is corrupted. At this point we can do one of these things:

1) If anyone has saved the file (I never do) then they can restart the OD and send out invitations to start from there
2) Go our separate ways because I'm already to busy to play.
3) Start over

If we started over I would like to play with Navy in a custom MAC conference. The teams available would be the service academy and MAC teams. It's a good conference to play with because most of the teams are fairly even.

Let me know what you guys want to do.

bluejay13

Can I go with option 2? I think I will stick with powerhouse and madden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Got room for an old whine bag to give it another go?

Well actually I joined, but if yall don't want me back I'll leave :D

I took Ohio

Any thing that happened in the past is water under the bridge. Welcome back.

Remember it's just a game!

Akecheta

LOL well shit, I just realized I was tired when I joined and spent my 3 recruiting points on unlocks not scouting. This oughta be fun.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@codywpogue let me know when you recruit. Normally I advance when all games are played, but since this is week 1, and everyone played so quickly, I will give you today to recruit.

Akecheta

Wk 3 Green

Papi White with the opening KO return TD(103 yards), a 4th qtr punt return TD(64 yards) and 65 yards rushing with a TD.