• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

joshuahuskers's Utopia Football Leauge

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Me.

Sorry, after Dallas apparently pulled a superdome, we had a power outage on the board yesterday. Work was full today, but I'm back now.

Just be clear, Columbia's pick at (4)89 is Stuart Ross, CB.

4(90). Providence - Conrad Steele, RB

@ZeekLTK Louisville is on the clock.

ZeekLTK

Edit: Nevermind - I thought "OVR" on the spreadsheet meant that player's overall rating, but it means overall draft selection number.

Last edited:

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
(4)92. Wichita - Gerardo Burton, DE
(4)93. San Antonio - Aaron Flowers, WR
(4)94. Portland - Salvatore Guerrero, OLB

@Plotty Fairbanks on the clock!

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
(4)96. Omaha - SS Danny Summers
(5)97. Omaha - WR Leslie Christensen

@Plotty Fairbanks back on the clock.

We're like 18% through this thing, guys :D:thumbsup:

ZeekLTK

Not able to access google docs from the office, will have to make my pick tonight when I get home.

ZeekLTK

[xtable=border:1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0]
{colgroup}
{col=100x@}{/col}{col=229x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}RB{/td}
{td}Javier Estrada{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Sorry all, rough couple days/nights at work. Trying to wrap stuff up before leaving on Vacation Friday.

@JSU Zack , feel free to grab a team. List is in the first post - any team that's not claimed is up for grabs!

(5)103. Providence - QB Luke McDaniel

@MiamiU26 Columbia on the clock.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
@JSU Zack No action required right now. We're drafting our teams as of right now. Posts you should read containing various rules (all rules subject to change):

http://www.nutopiasports.com/forum/index.php?posts/58808/
http://www.nutopiasports.com/forum/index.php?posts/58826/

Those two and the first post are pretty much it for right now. Here is your team as of right now (Position - Name - Age - min possible rating - max possible rating - expected rating - style):

[xtable=skin1|border:1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0]
{colgroup}
{col=100x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=229x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=69x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=69x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=69x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=69x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=135x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}MLB{/td}
{td}Larry Gomez{/td}
{td}25{/td}
{td}91{/td}
{td}99{/td}
{td}95.0{/td}
{td}BALANCED{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}QB{/td}
{td}James Johnson{/td}
{td}30{/td}
{td}92{/td}
{td}94{/td}
{td}93.0{/td}
{td}Dual{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}WR{/td}
{td}Clay Black{/td}
{td}30{/td}
{td}90{/td}
{td}92{/td}
{td}91.0{/td}
{td}SPEED{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}CB{/td}
{td}Guillermo Blair{/td}
{td}24{/td}
{td}85{/td}
{td}95{/td}
{td}90.0{/td}
{td}
HARD HITTER{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
If you don't like it, I guess that means I did a shitty job drafting it for you, but too bad cause you're stuck with it lol.

Just be around to make your selections as your turn comes up (you have 24 hours from the time I put you "on the clock")

Let me know if there's a certain playbook, style, etc. you'd like.

Google docs spreadsheet in the first post has all the players. If you click the link you can filter, sort, etc. to find what you're looking for in the draft.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
@JSU Zack No action required right now. We're drafting our teams as of right now. Posts you should read containing various rules (all rules subject to change):

http://www.nutopiasports.com/forum/index.php?posts/58808/
http://www.nutopiasports.com/forum/index.php?posts/58826/

Those two and the first post are pretty much it for right now. Here is your team as of right now (Position - Name - Age - min possible rating - max possible rating - expected rating - style):

[xtable=skin1|border:1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0]
{colgroup}
{col=100x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=229x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=69x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=69x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=69x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=69x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=135x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}MLB{/td}
{td}Larry Gomez{/td}
{td}25{/td}
{td}91{/td}
{td}99{/td}
{td}95.0{/td}
{td}BALANCED{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}QB{/td}
{td}James Johnson{/td}
{td}30{/td}
{td}92{/td}
{td}94{/td}
{td}93.0{/td}
{td}Dual{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}WR{/td}
{td}Clay Black{/td}
{td}30{/td}
{td}90{/td}
{td}92{/td}
{td}91.0{/td}
{td}SPEED{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}CB{/td}
{td}Guillermo Blair{/td}
{td}24{/td}
{td}85{/td}
{td}95{/td}
{td}90.0{/td}
{td}
HARD HITTER{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
If you don't like it, I guess that means I did a shitty job drafting it for you, but too bad cause you're stuck with it lol.

Just be around to make your selections as your turn comes up (you have 24 hours from the time I put you "on the clock")

Let me know if there's a certain playbook, style, etc. you'd like.

Google docs spreadsheet in the first post has all the players. If you click the link you can filter, sort, etc. to find what you're looking for in the draft.

Everything looks good. My only request is for you to use one of my teambuilder teams instead of the current Birmingham franchise if possible. I'll send you a link.

For offense, I want to run an Auburn style option offense. Defense is a 4-3/Nickel.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
That's fine with me, as long as the city does not have a current NFL team. I'll have to recreate them so I can edit the roster, etc. If you replace the city of Birmingham, you have to pick a city that makes geographic sense for the region. Link me.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Do you have images of the logo(s)? Also, you'll have to choose which logo you'd like - everyone gets the UFL logo as their secondary.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Here's the logo for the Knights:
knights-alt-4.png

The pants are grey. When I setup the team, I used the darker portion of the knight's shako for the red/garnet color. Secondary color is the gray portion of the knight's helmet. Alternate is the black portion of the helmet.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Alright, Columbia's time is up, so I'm picking for them:

(5)104. Columbia - DT Alan Rodriguez
(5)105. Los Angeles - DT Jeffrey George
(5)106. Little Rock - SS Guillermo Duncan

@worst2first El Paso on the clock.

I will be drafting for Columbia until @MiamiU26 posts in this thread or PMs me that he is back.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Las Vegas RB Damon Hamilton
Sacramento WR Zachary Bryan
Richmond DT Jerome jones
honolulu OG Ken ellis

@JSU Zack Birmingham on the clock. Sorry for the delay guys. Been on vacation and still am until Saturday. Trying to do this on my phone.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
It lives! At this rate we might start the season when the real season starts. That actually would be pretty cool.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Sorry guys. I'm still doing this. Won't be home until Sunday now. Quality time with family we see only 1-2 times per year has come before the fake football draft.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Sorry guys. I'm still doing this. Won't be home until Sunday now. Quality time with family we see only 1-2 times per year has come before the fake football draft.

It cool dude. I'll try to backup with some fake Miner beisbol.

Do you know of the fake beisbol, creature?

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
As predicted by the author, the leauge has RIP. Sad face.

Well I realized my long network cable that will reach from the TV to where the where the internet router is does not work anymore. I guess I will have to get a wireless adapter for my 360 if this is to continue. But they are all like 50 bucks?

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Actually apparently I can hook up my 360 with a network cable to my laptop and then I can get the laptop's internet connection to the 360? Or according to youtube anyway? Is this true?

MiamiU26

Huskers that is true I use to do that before the black 360 came out. I couldn't let the labtop go to sleep though or I would lose connection.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Thanks guys. PC method works for what I need it for, which is just to download the teams and get them on my hard drive. I tried it out, and it works! I even played a half with Albuquerque vs. Wichita before trailing 17-0 after committing 4 turnovers (the sliders were something goofy I must have been testing when I played the game back in the day). Anyway, this lives again. Probably would have explored other options sooner, but was on vacation as I said, and then last weekend I was sick as a dog all weekend.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
(5)115. Memphis - DE Raul Young
(5)116. Albuquerque - CB Colin Gray
(5)117. Orlando - SS Levi Wallace
(5)118. Hartford - DT Archie Roberts
(5)119. Austin - CB Leonard Sims

@Soonerfan09 OKC on the clock with 2 picks.

Soonerfan09

I'll be in Bridgeport, CA until the 23rd without a computer and limited internet connection. If you would, just pick how I requested in the pm I sent you.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
(5)120. Oklahoma City - CB Isaac Carr
(6)121. Oklahoma City - OG Cameron Blair
(6)122. Austin - RB Clarence Reeves
(6)123. Hartford - SS Ray Elliott
(6)124. Orlando - DT Carl McBride
(6)125. Albuquerque - OT Salvatore McLaughlin
(6)126. Memphis - WR Amos Ballard

@fignuts Fargo on the clock at (6)127.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League