• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

joshuahuskers's Utopia Football Leauge

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
2usdhyt.png

DRAFT INFO:

Order:

Odd Numbered Rounds:

1. Omaha
  2. Fairbanks (Plotty)
  3. Portland
  4. San Antonio
  5. Wichita
  6. Louisville (Zeek)
  7. Providence
  8. Columbia (MiamiU26)
  9. Los Angeles
  10. Little Rock
  11. El Paso (Worst 2 First)
  12. Las Vegas
  13. Sacramento
  14. Richmond
  15. Honolulu
  16. Birmingham (JSU Zack)
  17. Des Moines
  18. Fargo (fignuts)
  19. Memphis
  20. Albuquerque (joshuahuskers)
  21. Orlando
  22. Hartford
  23. Austin
  24. Oklahoma City (soonerfan09)

Even Numbered rounds will be the inverse.

Player Pool:

Google Drive spreadsheet (should always be up to date): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VkRHdVc1RzdF9pVENhQ0VmM2c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Not sure how long this will last - basically I will be creating teams with teambuilder for NCAA, and running a "league" with them - I plan to play the games (will probably play one half for each team). Plan to have user interaction to some extent, we can do a draft, to determine initial rosters, you can change team names, I'll take logos to use, etc. etc. If you want to pick a team, or sub in a new one, let me know. Here are the divisions and the teams I have right now, open to change if you want to "claim" a team, go ahead:

If you replace a team (change the city), it you have to replace it with one that makes geographic sense based on the divisions. I have to approve all city and team name changes. I intentionally chose cities without an NFL team - if you replace a city, you can't pick a city with an NFL team - I won't bend that rule. Everything else I am open to (teams in bold are "locked" - I have already designed logos/uniforms):

Pacific Division:
Los Angeles Fire
Portland Lumberjacks
Sacramento Demons
Fairbanks War Hawks (Plotty)
Las Vegas Gamblers
Honolulu Islanders

South Division:
San Antonio Desperados
Austin Aces
Oklahoma City Oilers (Soonerfan09)
Albuquerque Aliens (joshuahuskers)
El Paso Chihuahuas (Worst 2 First)
Little Rock Impact

Midlans Division:
Louisville Ocelots (Zeek)
Memphis Moose
Fargo Muskrats (fignuts)
Wichita Warlocks
Des Moines Dawgs
Omaha Storm

East Division:
Orlando Barracudas
Providence Pirates
Birmingham Spiders (JSU Zack)
Richmond Vipers
Hartford Captains
Columbia Timberwolves (MiamiU26)

Initial League Rules:

First year will be an 11 game schedule - five division games & two games with teams from each of the other three divisions.

8 teams will make the playoffs. Four division winners and four wild cards. Division winners will be based solely on divisional games. This will make for an interesting dynamic and make divisional games even more important. Four wildcard teams will be from the four best overall records of non-division winners. Teams qualifying for the playoffs will be seeded 1-8 based on overall record, regardless of which teams qualified as division winners. The "finals" will be a three game series, with game 1 played at the lower seeded team, game 2 played at the higher seeded team, and game 3 (if necessary) played at the lower seeded team.

Well, that's about it for now - more information to come (or maybe not if I quit on this before it gets going - could happen)!

Last edited:

ZeekLTK

I'll take Louisville, can I rename them "Louisville Ocelots"?

Colors: Lime Green and Teal(ish) Blue

Logo:

wildcats.jpg

Jerseys (some images I found from an old dynasty - lol):

MVC-047S.jpg

franchise4.jpg

Last edited:

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Are you using exhibition mode? I yohon you can only use 12 teambuilder teams in the other modes.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Colors: Black and Gold
Logo: No preference, a mean ass looking hawk would suffice
Unis: Old school numbers/lettering, nothing fancy.
Coach: Z.W. Nelson. It's W.Z.'s twin brother. Roughneck as hell. Speaks his mind. If shits broke he gonna fix it with his iron fisted ways.
Offense: The fucking wishbone! Power attack. if we throw the ball 10 times it'd be a coup. Which means we are gonna suck.
Defense: 4-4 to 5-2 monster. We are still in the 80s on defense too. Hope to god we don't play the Houston Oilers of the early 90s.
Stadium: The ASS Coliseum (Arctic Slopes Sponsored). Grass. None of this artificial/21st century space aged field turf faggot shit.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Fairbanks War Hawks - Tried to make them old school, let me know if you approve. The primary helmet is the logo, the secondary is numbers on the side of the helmet (old school), no piping, just a couple of sleeve stripes. Plain pants:

FRBNKS.jpg

ZeekLTK

Honolulu and Los Angeles look pretty similar - white/red/white, maybe mix that combo up and give one either a red helmet or red pants?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Mind if I move Salt Lake to Fargo and rename to the Muskrats? Have em saved from 3-4 years ago. :laughing:

Attachments

• muskrat.jpg
    muskrat.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 9
  • homeuni.jpg
    homeuni.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 12
  • awayuni.jpg
    awayuni.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 11
  • awayalt.jpg
    awayalt.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 11
  • homealt.jpg
    homealt.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 11

worst2first

Sounds good. There are a lot of images of the logo out there so it should be easy to find one without the text for the helmet. I'd like the colors to be the red (or burgundy), black and tan from the logo. I'm thinking something like the Texas State uniform might work.

ZeekLTK

Looks good. If it's possible to use blue turf (ala Boise State), I'd prefer that for the field (the green endzones would look nice with it I think).

Could call it something about "Bluegrass" (homage to Kentucky's nickname)

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Ten spots left for full customization, or feel free to grab one of the teams already created (that's not claimed by someone else)!