• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TROG

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Bought IF Muller on Tuesday. Didn't have a team built for him, so I just put him on as a sub into my Benzema team. Played first game with him and he scored 4 goals in the second half (1 on a penalty) after the first half started 0-0 against a decent online player and then played a second game with him, subbing right after kickoff and he scored 3 goals against a good online player. I played him as a CF in a 4-3-3 (5) in both games and he is so perfect. Good dribbling, passing, shooting, and strong enough to hold off defenders. He is the first player I've used where shooting feels like an auto-goal if he has even a sliver of room to get the timing/power right on a finesse shot. Finesse shot trait + Outside of the foot shot trait + 4 star weak foot + 92 finishing.... LAWD. But mostly his positioning always has him in the right spot to pick up trog goals. He's even great at scoring headers because he's tall and has good jumping and amazing finishing. Best all around striker I've used by far. I'd play him anywhere between CM-ST

Also, short socks @Milo

Last edited:

WingedHelmet

@WingedHelmet

Looks like Benzema is being price fixed again, as he shot up over 40k in the last few days. I just sold mine for 445k (had a lot of contracts and hawk style).
I think IF prices are just going up. That or a bunch of IFs are getting price fixed. I ended up selling Benzema for 425k on Tuesday in an effort to raise enough coins to buy the 510k IF Alexis Sanchez. Selling Benzama netted me 400k, and I was waiting until the weekend to list ~50 Varane and Azpilicueta cards (purchased for 1.5k, trying to sell for 2.5k). Fastforward to today though, and although my Varane/Azpilicueta cards are selling, IF Sanchez is now selling for well over 600k.

That's okay though, because Bendtner got an IF this week and I created this team (IF Bendtner incoming as soon as his price drops closer to discard value):

Seven goals in eight games for Bendtner, and three in four for the 34-rated strength of the CAM Andersen. Trying to wait out a proper left back, but Boilesen's price is over 3k and that's more than I want to spend.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Bought 4 copies of Shaqiri for 290-295k. Counting on his popularity of league/team/etc, his pace/stats, and his position change. Plz go up to 350-400k!

jdlikewhoa

Does JD never turn his machine off? Always in FUT menus

I just leave it on. I used to have the machine set to power off after inactivity, but then when I turned it back on it always told me it was shut down improperly and then would run through the hard drive check on startup. After the last update, Sony put in the option to put the machine to sleep, but then it wouldn't wake back up, so I'd have to unplug and replug it. Now I just leave it on

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
List a bronze player for 10k "buy it now" price and tell me his name and your club name and I'll send you 10k to get started with.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
My fucking work browser is apparently too outdated for that to work :emo: :emo: :emo: Let me try it on my phone.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, I'm looking at that now. Unfortunately, I have sprint, so I won't be able to download it until I get home to my wifi network :laughing: :(

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Plenty of federal agencies have wifi now

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Bought 4 copies of Shaqiri for 290-295k. Counting on his popularity of league/team/etc, his pace/stats, and his position change. Plz go up to 350-400k!

Well Shaqiri is now going for 188k :( :( :(

First time I've bought multiple copies of the same in form. I'm fucked.

jdlikewhoa

I noticed the prices of a bunch of guys crashed. What happened?

Cahill, lukaku and benteke are going for 50% of what they were two days ago

jdlikewhoa

Pulled Schurrle from a pack and figured I'd flip him in a week or two when the market righted itself, but he's a pubers dream. 88 pace, 83 shooting. Fap. May hold onto this one.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Purchased!

Now with your 10k coins, I suggest picking a league that interests you and buying all discard price players. 300-350 coins for non shiny gold and 600-650 coins for shiny gold players. Play games with the team until the players are out of contracts and then quick sell them and buy them again and then play all the games again. This way you'll make coins by playing matches and you won't have to pay for contracts. In the process of buying these teams, you'll notice that certain players are more difficult to find (but still possible) at the discard value. These are the guys you can invest in and flip for a hundred coins more by listing them overnight. Buy for 650 list for 750 or 800 overnight.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Has anyone ever pulled an IF from a pack?

The very first pack I ever opened I pulled IF RVP in FIfa 12. I've never pulled one since. I honestly think pack "luck" depends a lot on your record/history/current players. Seems like brand new accounts always make big pulls early.

WingedHelmet

I sold off my team in anticipation of the annual December/January market crash. Somehow I have 825k coins. This is the team I've been messing around with:

Total cost: ~22k, but over half was on IF Winston Reid. I've been pretty successful with them, alternating between Division 1 promotion and Division 2 relegation. Having a good free kick taker is so crucial; Mauro Zárate has scored three since I bought him.

I have no idea what I'll do with the rest of the coins once the market drops its 30%. IF Sanchez looks fun, but I'm hesitant to buy since I think he's due for a SIF. I had IF Pogba (made 100k on him), but I've made a French team on every FUT since FIFA '11, and the Serie A ST choices are :turrible:. Maybe Raheem Sterling will get an IF over Christmas...

jdlikewhoa

Almost bought him on a whim this morning as I was looking at putting together an MLS/US squad, but held off. Then news broke of the retirement and his BIN has gone from 750 to 24,000+. Damn

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
If you guys ever want to buy players for cheap as fuck, this is the week/time to do it. at 1pm Eastern time the TOTY attacking players are in packs. This means all other players are super low priced for the few hours after that time. At some time this weekend, all TOTY players will be in packs at once and the biggest market crash of the year happens. This means you can buy almost any normal player you want for cheap.

WingedHelmet

Going to buy my first TOTY player this year. Probably David Luiz, but holding out hope that Toni Kroos drops a few hundred thousand to 1.1 million. This afternoon he fell to 1.25 million...

WingedHelmet

There are a few web pages (here is one) detailing the votes. I feel like a lot of the people in charge just didn't follow very closely. That, and his outrageous transfer fee fooling some into thinking he's better than he is when in reality Thiago Silva's just whines until he's paired with a Brazilian (not saying he's a work beater, but there's no reason why Alex was playing over Sakho other than Thiago Silva).

That being said, I actually like David Luiz as a player. I feel like he's a better central midfielder though, where he can afford to dive into tackles and get beat because there will be help behind him.

Heisman06

If you guys ever want to buy players for cheap as fuck, this is the week/time to do it. at 1pm Eastern time the TOTY attacking players are in packs. This means all other players are super low priced for the few hours after that time. At some time this weekend, all TOTY players will be in packs at once and the biggest market crash of the year happens. This means you can buy almost any normal player you want for cheap.

Keep me updated on when it happens. Also, can I borrow some funds? Haha.

jdlikewhoa

Did you ever sell him.
Lol. Yeah. Then his price kept going up. Sold him at $120,000 and he's up around $180,000 now I think.

I bought a Lacazette at $1.2m and De Gea at $2.2m. Lacazette is worth $2.6m and De Gea $3.4m as of this morning. They've skyrocketed this week in advance of the winter upgrades

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
So it finally happened.... And of course it happens 2 days before I buy like 600K worth of IFs. The Web App/Phone app have been shut down. Ill probably lose a good 200K