• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TROG 17

NML

Yep, just saw that.

Sold my TOTGS Alves. He's going to crash in about two hours.

I'm hoping he'll come down to around 350k in a couple days. He's not in a super desirable league and his work rate (normally high/low) isn't well liked. Thiago was a similar price last year.

NML

@Travis7401

I've got 350k coins right now (will be 400k+ tomorrow), what's the best investment strategy? I've never handle this kind of capital to invest with.

I know you aren't as into it this year, but what's worked in the past? Mass bidding? Price fixing?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Travis7401

I've got 350k coins right now (will be 400k+ tomorrow), what's the best investment strategy? I've never handle this kind of capital to invest with.

I know you aren't as into it this year, but what's worked in the past? Mass bidding? Price fixing?

I always sold the majority of my coins around TOTY and only kept enough to buy playable teams and such (100k ish). After TOTS in the spring the market always used to crash completely.

NML

Still trying to get elite, currently 17-8. Would have to go 12-3 the rest of the way - tough, but not impossible.

chibob

Still trying to get elite, currently 17-8. Would have to go 12-3 the rest of the way - tough, but not impossible.

Iv not played in over a week.

No appetite at the moment. Plus everyone seems to have TOTY players...cba with that.

Bdub

I have been sucked into FUT Trog and lawd I am so awful at this game. It's embarrassing. Anyways I have been grinding bronze packs to make some extra coins but damn it's slow. What is the best way to make money?

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Make sure you use the coin boosts as well so you get the extra coin after games.

I threw my disc out yesterday. No ragrats or whatever.

NML

Fired this up for the first time since January

Tried my hand at the daily tournament with my b-squad (since my A-team didn't qualify) and won four straight (the finals in peno's). Almost completely forgot how to play at first but starting to find my footing half way through game two

No desire to play 40 games every weekend doe

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I have like 5,000 coins and about a million dollars worth of bronze and silver IFs :laughing: Those early English bronze IF guys appreciated well! Several going for 50k now.