• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FM14: Super Hans to Berlin. Berlin? Yes, nowhere near Berlin

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That's odd. I mean a scout can't go more than one place at once, but in theory you should be able to cancel one's assignment and them give him the new one afterwards.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Try canceling the assignments you don't want, then assigning. I wasn't able to assign scouts to new assignments because they already had current and queued up assignments.

Milo

Unless something has changed, each scout is allowed one competition and one location(roaming region, particular country, etc) assignment.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I need to scout some cheap players. The Germans and England-based players are too expensive and everyone from Portugal is terrible

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Agreed on the Scandinavians. I got like 4 or 5 good regens from there at Sion, just scout the u21s and buy them cheap. Norway as well. Croatia isn't a bad idea either, just buy everyone Dinamo Zagreb produces (like 75% of the national team in my save was produced there)