• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17

chibob

I just need to know when to pass what kinda passes to use in situations or to just sit there with LT mashed down I like pro clubs because I can just control my player seasons an fut are aggravating because the CPU players will just stand there sometimes I wish there was a button that made someone go towards the goal like a lead pass

Dont pass off balance.

Try to play the ball in the direction your player is facing.

Pass to players in space.

Dont try to pass through opposition players.

Only use through balls when you know they will find their target.

Only use R1 pass when you are playing it to a player who has a good first touch

Dont panic pass out of defense, clear it or at the worst case lofted through ball it

What does LT do? Isnt that trick pass?

JAR201166

Dont pass off balance.

Try to play the ball in the direction your player is facing.

Pass to players in space.

Dont try to pass through opposition players.

Only use through balls when you know they will find their target.

Only use R1 pass when you are playing it to a player who has a good first touch

Dont panic pass out of defense, clear it or at the worst case lofted through ball it

What does LT do? Isnt that trick pass?
Shields the ball what's the R1 pass

chibob

R1 pass is like a powerful direct pass.

And yeh that would be L2 to me, are you on xbox or is the new name for L2 now LT?

I wouldn't press L2 and pass though, old versions of the game would do this but now Im sure thats trick pass. Unless im in some sort of spacial confusion and confusing my shoulder buttons.

I use PES buttons so my shot and cross buttons are different

A675-3b.jpg

NML

As opposed to having 40 percent of the possession and still allowing 5 goals!

It will teach him to finish the chances he gets and also also how to make chances/consolidate chances ie. not just shooting for the sake of it and actually working the ball back out of the box.

At least with a passing team he wont be constantly giving away possession/turnovers?

Make a cheap Spain team, stick in Pique, and Navaro at CB, and then have Valero, Cazorla and Koke in the midfield with Jony (LW), Perez and Williams (RW) up top. David Simon right back and Gaya LB.

Pepe Reina at GK.

A lot of those players have other good abilities which make them well rounded but you want lose the ball so much.

A newbie will lose possession regardless of his players. I'm not saying he shouldn't learn how to keep the ball, but there's not an easier win than a player who doesn't really know what they are doing and trying to keep possession. You just press them all over the field and get great chance after great chance with each turnover.

He should learn how to keep his shape and stay patient defensively first.

And don't recommend a passing team and suggest Williams haha

chibob

77 short passing for a guy with 90+ pace.

Yeh there are better passers but you don't want to be one dimensional. All the other good wing passers are mega slow with the exception of IFs

Speaking from a Spanish or La Liga only squad - doubt he has the coins for Messi

Last edited:

chibob

He'll keep the ball better with a strong passing team because he won't lose it on bad passes which is what the majority of newbie players lose it on.

He'll then learn shape and how to take his chances as a by product.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Williams the GOAT 80th minute sub. Just runs by everyone.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I can't believe Chibob is on this fucking short passing kick. He was puber extreme for YEARS on this site, and now when the best advice is to teach JAR how to play like a puber, Chibob sitting here trying to tell him to play tiki taka? All JAR knows is ball and rape and good, the only two passes he needs to learn are square(PS4)/X(Xbone) and L1+Triangle/L1+Y and he'll be set.

NML

He'll keep the ball better with a strong passing team because he won't lose it on bad passes which is what the majority of newbie players lose it on.

He'll then learn shape and how to take his chances as a by product.

They lose it on bad passes that they try to make, not that their players are bad at passing.

Jar has minimal soccer knowledge and even less FIFA experience. He shouldn't run some fucking short passing game. Why are you even linking the "advanced attacking" page?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You won't score by passing Backwards JAR, always remember that. Always go FORWARD AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

chibob

They lose it on bad passes that they try to make, not that their players are bad at passing.

Jar has minimal soccer knowledge and even less FIFA experience. He shouldn't run some fucking short passing game. Why are you even linking the "advanced attacking" page?

Please enlighten us then?

chibob

I can't believe Chibob is on this fucking short passing kick. He was puber extreme for YEARS on this site, and now when the best advice is to teach JAR how to play like a puber, Chibob sitting here trying to tell him to play tiki taka? All JAR knows is ball and rape and good, the only two passes he needs to learn are square(PS4)/X(Xbone) and L1+Triangle/L1+Y and he'll be set.

giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

Please tell me about this exploitative shit. I would love to learn how to play like a puber.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I already told ya'll. 5212 formation and woof* the ball up to ur 3 super fast/strong attackers as soon as you win it back with your leg breaking CDM. The same strategy I'd use if I ran the USMNT.

*A "woof" is like a "hoof" except you aren't even aiming at a specific player, just woofing it forward and letting the AI decide what you wanted!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I already told ya'll. 5212 formation and woof* the ball up to ur 3 super fast/strong attackers as soon as you win it back with your leg breaking CDM. The same strategy I'd use if I ran the USMNT.

*A "woof" is like a "hoof" except you aren't even aiming at a specific player, just woofing it forward and letting the AI decide what you wanted!

Thanks, for taking the time for posting this in order that I shouldn't have to read a post too many in this most terrible of threads.

chibob

Based on the few games Ive whooped @chibob's ass in..

Step 1. Get Large Fast Black Man
Step 2. Through Ball to Large Fast Black Man
Step 3. Get beat by American like its 1776

You beat me in two games on the day I first got the game at at about 3am in the morning UK time. I feel like if you played me now the result would differ...

But by all means let me know when you're free to play

JAR201166

I'm gonna try everything y'all posted I am really trying to get into soccer cause Atlanta is getting a team finally an I like watching it when merica is playing or the rare barcalona or real Madrid game is on fs1

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
JAR do you know that you can share those highlights directly to youtube rather than filming them?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You just need a youtube account brother. You can put these right below THE HIT for maximum viewership potential.

JAR201166

You just need a youtube account brother. You can put these right below THE HIT for maximum viewership potential.
Every time I go to my DVR there's no clips from me playing like it only records achievements idk is there a way for it to record everything an I would @NML

chibob

Managed to play 4 WL games before I wanted to smash my remote. Went 1-3.

The sweatiest players come out for the weekend league.

In one game I scored around the 85th minutes to make it 1-1 and the guy quit straight away, so the game wouldn't register for either of us.