• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 14 General discussion

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nobody else even attempts long shots. I'd say that scoring from outside the box has won and drawn me way more games than any wasted attempts have cost me

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We gonna roll cska ninja. Gimme 5

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Beating a cruzeiro puber gimme a few

sayo

YEET
Won the division in Div 5. I don't think I played this well in last year's game. Those predictable Mexican pubers who only lob through... you the real MVP.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Beat this Mexican cabron 6-3. All 3 off his goals were 60 yard crosses from the corner to Peralta, so I made this little pinche maricon watch every single second of every single replay, including all the goals at halftime (it was 4-2).

Couple of the nicer ones, both Dzagoev. He also delivered a little clipped ball off of an edge-of-the-box free kick for Wernbloom to head home. Those are so easy to do. Point just past far post, 1/4 power, curl toward the net, and the pubers always panic assuming it's a shot. They hammer triangle to jump the wall and it runs the keeper out. Empty net for the header :laughing:

Not sure why it's so fucking dark, look like we're playing at Madison Square Garden

worst2first

I'm in the midst of an epic World Cup quarterfinal against Germany. They jumped out to an early 2-0 lead thanks to some shoddy defense by the Red Devils. I was about to lose hope when Davet Lambert (my created player) scored at 86' and then Beneteke scored at 92' to tie the match. I took a break to calm down for a second.

Lambert has two goals in WC and I'm wondering if he should request a transfer from Cercle Brugge. I'm tempted but perhaps I should stay at least a season and see if he can't help turn things around for the club.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
GOLAZO GOLAZO GOLAZO

not really, just 50x better than any trash scored against me by these puta madre maricons

worst2first

Well that was disappointing. Belgium beat Portugal 2-0 but then my player wasn't used in the final and they lost to Chile 1-0. That quarterfinal match was one of the most exciting and nerve-wracking sports video game experiences I've had.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The worst part about the Dutch/Costa Rica run in the WC is now all the 5-man pubers have an excuse to use it

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I just got whistled for offside...ON A BACK PASS

Ensuing long ball ping pongs around, he runs into the box and rolls one by my keeper.

worst2first

There are three weeks left in the transfer window and I'm tempted to have Lambert ask for one. At 74 OVR he's by far the best player at Cercle Brugge. He's valued at 2.3 million (the next closest player is at like 300-400 thousand) but he's only being paid 2,000 a week and this team is not very good. I thought someone might make an offer even if I don't ask for a transfer. He did score two goals in WC which you would think would result in some attention by some of the bigger clubs. I guess I'll play out a year here and see what happens.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
There are three weeks left in the transfer window and I'm tempted to have Lambert ask for one. At 74 OVR he's by far the best player at Cercle Brugge. He's valued at 2.3 million (the next closest player is at like 300-400 thousand) but he's only being paid 2,000 a week and this team is not very good. I thought someone might make an offer even if I don't ask for a transfer. He did score two goals in WC which you would think would result in some attention by some of the bigger clubs. I guess I'll play out a year here and see what happens.

Request Demand a transfer.

A young player at 74 OVR should not be playing at Brugge anymore. You should be starring in the MLS, or for a lower/mid tier team in a big league.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Way too many games go like this

uploadfromtaptalk1405383955728.jpg

I'm convinced it's coded in

That or nobody online can score via anything but a counter and auto switching mishaps

bruin

@fonzilla

109017-ric-flair-WOO-gif-Imgur-L7CO.gif

DanishDonut0

I think my win % or ranking got way too high, now I am constantly playing really good players, lol. A bunch of dudes who have basically mastered manual passing. Just pwning me. Every player is like playing Danish.

:trollface:

I do miss playin y'all though

edit: you'll*

Last edited:

sayo

YEET
For real though. Fuck chicorito or whatever the fuck. When those third world scrubs actually land those bullshit lobs he's a machine.

worst2first

I got pissed that the team wouldn't grant me a transfer and started a new Be A Pro player. I'm going to start a dynasty with him. I love how easy it is to grab screens and dump them on a USB drive. That would have been nice for all my failed NCAA dynasties.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
:trollface:

I do miss playin y'all though

edit: you'll*

The Danish clones have stopped and now I am back to playing (slightly more proficient) route 1/lobbed ball spammers.

I really need to get used to playing with auto switching off. It probably gives up 75% of my goals :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It doesn't work for corners either. You have to hit L1 as soon as the corner is taken as the default switch gives you someone not marking the attacker who is gonna get to the ball.

HuskerHomie

I almost always use manual switching, but occasionally it burns me. Much prefer it to auto.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I seem to get the right guy on corners, whether or not he jumps is another issue entirely haha

DanishDonut0

I use auto switching on air balls only. If I'm playing who spams lobs I just user control the defender and run with them while letting the CPU pressure with R1. Or body check them, off the ball, to the ground if it is trog vs twink which is usually case. If they do get it in air I like to bicycle kick it away with my unathletic defender :fyeah: It's actually kind of ridiculous how well it works.

Semi manual passing is the way to go doe

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
that's usually what I do too, but sometimes switching to the right guy doesn't work that well and it gives me some off-ball defender who is totally useless

Renegade

Charge on!
So I bought the power-up thing that makes you the international manager of your manager's country in a previous dynasty, and I want to buy it again, but it won't let me purchase it. Was this a one-use thing that I squandered on a dynasty I wasn't particularly interested in?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
CSKA Moscow is ok but their defense is fucking awful (compared to their other players) and Doumbia gets bossed by most real CBs, so unless you just do endless lobs they kinda have a low ceiling.

I like Marseille and Sporting quite a bit.

Lloyd Carr

I'll have to try them out.

I've been playing with Limerick lately, and they've got this ginger-minge guy who I like blasting it with. Everyone else sucks on the team.