• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 14 General discussion

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I can't stand teams that don't have a target man mong forward. Gignac certainly fits the bill, he's massive, great heading, and has nearly 80 pace.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Rennais is the ultimate troll destroyer. Jeongbuk and Ecuador as well (RIP chucho)

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Christ I fucking hate this game sometimes. I guess I just hate that it rewards being a complete retard. This game I had 8 shots, 8 SOG. He had 3/1. He had 35% possession.

My goals:

his, of course...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also keep in mind, that's Gio Dos Santos out jumping Nic Nkoulou...lol yeah ok

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I refuse to play 4.5* teams as I am sick to shit of playing Colombia

fonzilla

That low laser of a goal was a thing of beauty. So Kella, what pisses you off more: Gio and Chicherito or those pinche Colombianos?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I am generally angry at all the players who are super fucking overrated.

Wilfried Bony, Chicharito, Gio Dos Faggot, etc

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Omg

uploadfromtaptalk1405480711013.jpg

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Even better

uploadfromtaptalk1405482045142.jpg

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A clusterfuck OG on a prayer of a cross at the end of the 1st half...moving away from goal toward the corner flag, spinning, falling over. My keeper and defender ran into each other, Vorm grabs it and then rolls over into the net.

Orangebird

Premier League Champs
A clusterfuck OG on a prayer of a cross at the end of the 1st half...moving away from goal toward the corner flag, spinning, falling over. My keeper and defender ran into each other, Vorm grabs it and then rolls over into the net.

Since you're online right now would be down for a friendly or two? I don't think I've played any Utopians on 14.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Heading to bed. I'll be around tomorrow during the day, probably. Working from home.

Lloyd Carr

Saw kella was playing as Swansea so I took em for a spin. Beat some guy who played as Mexico 3-0 online.

Ive been playing terribly and was demoted to Division 8, but a win is a win.

sayo

YEET
I like Marseille a lot. I've been getting owned by these Mexican pubers the last few games (hence my last post in this thread). Another team I've had success with is Cagliari.

Heisman06

Downloaded the new PS4 update or maybe it was a FIFA update but now my online play won't work. It says you need to sign in/create origin account but when I go to their website online, it doesn't work. Anyone else having the same problems or have a solution?

Edit: Finally got to their login page but once I put in my correct email/password it says they're having technical difficulties. I assume origin is just down which is why I can't play online. Typical.

Last edited:

HuskerHomie

Been using CSKA Moscow a lot. Love the combo of Doumbia/Dzagoev/Tosic. Had been getting abused by Monaco on the "blitzkrieg defense" (idk what you wanna call it). Used a 3-5-2 the next game against some dude employing the same strategy with Atletico Mineiro and it seemed to work. Gives me some relief to the constant pressure these guys bring.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
CSKA is great but Doumbia is weak as fuck. I switched to Swansea because in FIFA 14 strength > speed and Bony is basically a superhero

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Everton Ribeiro is also a monster in seasons mode too, he is the premier "sprint to the corner flag and fly in a cross from 300 yards away" guy.

DanishDonut0

I hate goals like this.

Yeh it looks epic, but that is just a break down of animations and game mechanics.

I disagree. I think it has to do more with the random ball physics that they put into this years game (which I love because it enables you to do shit like this). That mixed with poor positioning, his goalkeeper was out and was the one who punched it to him, and the ball going right under the cross bar allowed it to happen.

chibob

I disagree. I think it has to do more with the random ball physics that they put into this years game (which I love because it enables you to do shit like this). That mixed with poor positioning, his goalkeeper was out and was the one who punched it to him, and the ball going right under the cross bar allowed it to happen.

Hmmmmm

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I disagree with Chibob, that was just an awesome shot and if it was scored against me I wouldn't even be mad. Shit like that happens in real soccer too, and as long as you can tell it was an intentional shot it is cool to see. I'd way rather see that goal scored against me than watch someone dribble into 4 of my defenders and get a lucky bounce or spam a no-look cross into some huge trog and then jam the shoot button 85 times a second. Those are the goals are far more indicitive of "random breakdowns of animations and game mechanics" than what Danish did.

And having played Danish before, I know he's one of the few people on FIFA who actaully does have the skill to hit long shots. I honestly don't even guard against long shots against 99% of people online because none of them will even attempt a shot, much less hit one. I tried that against Danish and he'd torch me for leaving him 30+ yard open shots. I might even still have one of the videos saved somewhere where he scored a 35 yard shot on me with some 60 ovr Basque no-name player. I'll take a look for it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't care when people score those goals because I can honestly tell you that I've played like 200 seasons games this season and I can count on one hand the total amount of goals scored on me from outside the box, let alone a legitimate "long" shot.

Would rather see that than another Everton Ribeiro cross to Fred or whatever the fuck

I probably have a 30:1 ratio of my long goals to my opponents.

chibob

I disagree with Chibob, that was just an awesome shot and if it was scored against me I wouldn't even be mad. Shit like that happens in real soccer too, and as long as you can tell it was an intentional shot it is cool to see. I'd way rather see that goal scored against me than watch someone dribble into 4 of my defenders and get a lucky bounce or spam a no-look cross into some huge trog and then jam the shoot button 85 times a second. Those are the goals are far more indicitive of "random breakdowns of animations and game mechanics" than what Danish did.

And having played Danish before, I know he's one of the few people on FIFA who actaully does have the skill to hit long shots. I honestly don't even guard against long shots against 99% of people online because none of them will even attempt a shot, much less hit one. I tried that against Danish and he'd torch me for leaving him 30+ yard open shots. I might even still have one of the videos saved somewhere where he scored a 35 yard shot on me with some 60 ovr Basque no-name player. I'll take a look for it.

Troll elsewhere.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He isn't. Shots like that really do happen in real life, Pjanic just hit one last week (Actually his was from way farther than that)

chibob

:laughing: Your shot was just a hit and hope, not some well crafted shot, yes its an example of random/real; ball physics but its a part of the broken aspects of the game.:thumbsup:

Edited for kella_tard

Also that goal was not an example of any of the things displayed in those videos.

Last edited:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I've actually never scored with Torres, I always end up hitting the post with him. My sample size is small because I never play with Chelsea and I put Costa or Villa at Striker for Spain, but still. My friend who is a Chelsea fan has a similar problem.

chibob

I've actually never scored with Torres, I always end up hitting the post with him. My sample size is small because I never play with Chelsea and I put Costa or Villa at Striker for Spain, but still. My friend who is a Chelsea fan has a similar problem.

They nerfed Torres in this years game, when I play as Chelsea I dont even play him. All about Eto.