• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 14 General discussion

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I just can't play and win consistently with 4.5* teams. Too many of those games devolve into leaving 8 guys behind the ball and waiting to spring a counter with Cuadrado who flies a cross in from 50 yards away for a header.

4* games are much more open offensively and resemble a little more of the real sport

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I got killed a couple games last night because I was attempting to use the offside trap over and over to see if it was effective. One guy was getting so mad he would just boot shots for 40+ yards. I probably caught him offside 10 times.

Another guy killed me like 5-0 because I couldn't catch him and he kept burning me.

NML

I got killed a couple games last night because I was attempting to use the offside trap over and over to see if it was effective. One guy was getting so mad he would just boot shots for 40+ yards. I probably caught him offside 10 times.

Reminds me of the days of the @Milo @GatorTD @OU11 four man backlline

CENTER BACK JOINS ATTACK!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I was never allowed to be when we ran 4 at the back. Hawaiian was the one who always played one of the full backs for the colored wrist tape

Did we score?

Reactions: NML

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I scored as a cb in one of those games during the run of play

NML

There was two different games we won 1-0 with Jackie Moon scoring the lone goal. One was a puber 90th minute corner header, the other I stole Travis's run-around-like-an-asshole-in-a-straight-line tactic and went coast to coast

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
God damn everyone who plays with mexico is a pinche joto cabron maricon

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I remember I was forced to play ANY once with just you four on the back line. Couldnt get any offense going with a team full of CPU mongs.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol yeah that was awful.

Why couldn't 9/11 have happened to Mexico

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm so sick of this shit. Everyone runs that 5-3-2 and just launches balls to Gio who in this game is some kind of mix between Maradona and Ronaldo. That guy is fucking terrible in real life. Didn't he quit Europe?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
There was two different games we won 1-0 with Jackie Moon scoring the lone goal. One was a puber 90th minute corner header, the other I stole Travis's run-around-like-an-asshole-in-a-straight-line tactic and went coast to coast

That was the most impressive use of that method I've ever seen. I regularly beat one or two defenders by walking straight forward, but you beat like 5 guys.

Heisman06

How? I'm a FIFA noob especially when it comes to online play. I just learned how to earn points and create a better Ultimate team. My psn is jwoodso1 if you wanna add me.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Just played the most frustrating game. 4-4 draw where all the guy did was hoof it to ballotelli over and over for lucky bounces. Did it off every kick off too.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
How? I'm a FIFA noob especially when it comes to online play. I just learned how to earn points and create a better Ultimate team. My psn is jwoodso1 if you wanna add me.
Search for Utopia turkeys in pro clubs

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just played the most frustrating game. 4-4 draw where all the guy did was hoof it to ballotelli over and over for lucky bounces. Did it off every kick off too.

Haha playing anything more than 4* is a nightmare. They still do it with crappier teams but it just doesn't work as well

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Haha playing anything more than 4* is a nightmare. They still do it with crappier teams but it just doesn't work as well
I think AC is 4*? I was playing with Villa. Ballotelli is just hard to beat 50+ times haha.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I have trouble getting games if I go restrictive. Doesn't bother me too much. I already play Mexico half the time haha. I also like beating the kids that use these speedy 3.5* Mexican teams.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I have trouble getting games if I go restrictive. Doesn't bother me too much. I already play Mexico half the time haha. I also like beating the kids that use these speedy 3.5* Mexican teams.
Guess all the Mexican national team guys are on the 3rd world ps3 with me still

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These kids are so baduploadfromtaptalk1404697412579.jpg

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I took a kellaesque photo of the match facts of the "puta madre" on the mic guy. The photos from my phone are just huge though.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
uploadfromtaptalk1404698796365.jpg

Just bulldozed this guy. 2nd and 3rd goals were such trolling too

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Those shots on target were just wayward through balls too. He probably didn't get within 10 yards of the 18 yard box

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
0 shots on target YOLO

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Beat that guy 4-1. 3 games in, Mexicans have a total of 1 goal and 5 shots on target.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I played the same guy two days in a row. I know because he mad messaged me and on PS4 they are more like IMs than emails.

What division are you in Kella?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
About to be 2. I had some struggles and was back to 6, lol

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
:laughing: I had the same struggles and quit seasons for a while. I was at 6 or 7 and I'm pretty close to promotion to 2 as well.

Also, people yelling on the mic is much more common on PS4 I think because they included a mic.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I can't wait for that, haha.

This dude

uploadfromtaptalk1404702666531.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Started (and I guess finished) the season with 6 straight wins to hit the 18pts required with 4 games to spare. On to division 2.

worst2first

In my Be A Pro game clubs are lining up to make offers on Carlisle United striker Gary Madine. He leads League 1 in goals despite missing a lot of time due to injury. Before he got hurt he was my favorite passing target (I play as a midfielder).

I looked him up and he's been arrested multiple times for assault, recently spent 5 months in prison and at least one story about him mentioned that he was wearing an ankle monitor after a match.

Shockingly Carlisle United is leading the league and has a decent chance at promotion when everyone expected them to finish at the bottom of the table. I'd like to think it's due to the stellar performance of Belgian midfielder Davet Lambert on loan from Cercle Brugge. His value is now 1.5 million so I'm curious to see if they sell him off.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Doesn't it make you keep playing for the title?

Annoyingly, yes.

I should send a screenshot of this 6 game win streak at the expense of the Mexico national team to Nieto, these guys are so bad Mexico should look into a federal FIFA training program.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sevilla is working out well for me so far as a 4-star team. Gamerio and Bacca combine well up top, Moreno and Coke get forward well at the back, and Rakitic-Marin are bosses in the middle.