• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Mallet is such a douche. It looked like he didn't even want to go back in. And then he completely stiffed Luck after the game.
He wanted to go back in 2 plays later and they told him no. The way the whole QB thing has been handled is an absolute joke.

But yes mallet is a huge douche. I'd prefer just cutting him at this point.

MSUFanatic

Pick 1 RB and a flex:

Latavius Murray RB v. Broncos
Danny Woodhead RB v. Steelers
Allen Robinson WR @ Bucs
Kamar Aiken WR v. Cleveland

Right now I'm leaning Woodhead and Arob but not feeling confident.

Standard scoring.

Lloyd Carr

I had the waiver claim in before you even said anything. I didn't know if I'd get him or you'd get him back. Serves you right for dropping him. Not like it matters, my team is awful.

Well I dropped him accidentally. I clicked the wrong name on my phone and hit accept before I realized I chose the wrong name.

LOL sounds like you made a dumb move.

Dumb in so much as I have a shitty iphone 4s and it being too small to click the right things.

Either way, not a big deal. Id have pressed the issue more if it was a make or break screw up. Would be lying if I said I didnt get a chuckle out of the cosmic justice of him being on heisman's bench this week though.

MSUFanatic

Well I dropped him accidentally. I clicked the wrong name on my phone and hit accept before I realized I chose the wrong name.

Dumb in so much as I have a shitty iphone 4s and it being too small to click the right things.

Either way, not a big deal. Id have pressed the issue more if it was a make or break screw up. Would be lying if I said I didnt get a chuckle out of the cosmic justice of him being on heisman's bench this week though.

A lot of excuses.

Heisman06

A bad precedent would've been set. One could make the argument you dropped him THEN realized Marshawn wasn't a sure-thing to play again after further research. No one can know.

Lloyd Carr

I posted within minutes that I made the mistake. Literally minutes. probably five.

which is why I also call bullshit on you saying you put your waiver in before I posted.

MSUFanatic

I posted within minutes that I made the mistake. Literally minutes. probably five.

which is why I also call bullshit on you saying you put your waiver in before I posted.

LOL it doesn't matter Yahoo! makes you go through so many hoops before you can actually drop someone. Maybe just pay attention next time?

MSUFanatic

You mad bro?

You seem to be taking this a lot more personally than I am, and Im the one who lost out.

No I couldn't care less I just think it's funny how you brought up as "cosmic" justice for your idiocy.

Don't worry next time I make a drop I'll be sure to post here about how I didn't really mean to drop him ya know, just in case.

Lloyd Carr

Honestly, you seem upset.

I posted one time about it immediately after I made the mistake. Then made a tongue-in-cheek response when I saw I was playing Heisman this week and Rawls was on his bench.

Then I see Heisman go all hard and pissed about how I shouldnt have made a mistake. 1-4 will do that to you I guess.

Heisman06

I came hard and pissed? I'm from Iowa? I put in a waiver claim before I saw anything from you. I checked this thread and saw it and didn't see anything else after tab said he'd look into it. I said it "served you right" jokingly because you literally said it "served me right" for picking up a player you dropped. Calm down, mate.

Like MSU said, it even gives you a second chance with a warning message saying "you sure you wanna do this brah." Once again, calm yourself. Breathe.

Heisman06

I assure you no one else is mad. We're laughing at you shifting the blame to someone/something else. I'm not blaming anyone for my shitty record. Gotta own it.

worst2first

I can't believe my cobbled together lineup in the Nutopia league has given me a chance to win this week against @MSUFanatic. He needs 25 points from Bell which is not impossible but I'm just glad to have put up a fight. Thank you Marquess Wilson and Gary Barnidge.

In the other league I'll go 5-0 if Brown gets at least 3 points. He only got 4 last week so I hope Vick can get him the ball.

Carolina Blue

What do y'all think about me trading DeAndre Hopkins for Eddie Lacy?

Remaining WRs: Amari, Edelman, Steve Smith
Remaining RBs: Ingram, Stewart, Crowell, Yeldon

DanishDonut0

I need to get a QB. I have Manning who has been awful and Bridgewater on the bench who hasn't done much. Debating about picking up BORTLES or McCown(wtf). Both are surprisingly killing it in terms of fantasy. They are both awful and bound to implode sometime soon but I can't make this choice between this giant douche and turd sandwich. Both choices may will probably be better than Manning long term.

Heisman06

I was just offered Gronk, Megatron and my choice of Woodhead/Martavis for Marshawm and Jarvis Landry in my work league. Lol I'm gonna be accused of trade rape but he offered it to me. My original trade offers were for Megatron/Martavis and he started the Gronk talks.

Tailback U

I started him in NL thankfully, mostly because my other options were hill man and duke Johnson.

It's only one game but Miller had more carries in the first half today than in any other game this season. How bad was philbin??

Tailback U

Also if anyone needs a wr let me know. Here's how I value mine:

Alshon/Edelman/martavis

Cooper/moncreif

I could trade a wr for a HB or package something like Alshon + Hillman for Lynch + WR2/3. Just throwing out ideas.

Also am I the only one who isn't a fan of the small starting lineup we got in the nutopia league?

Last edited:

Heisman06

I was just offered Julio Jones for Nuk Hopkins. I'm going to take it but it's crazy that I have to think about it. Hopkins is on pace for a record breaking year but I have to take the plunge on Julio.

worst2first

I just received two trade requests:

Send Antonio Brown, Pit WR / Receive Antonio Gates, SD TE

Send Devonta Freeman, Atl RB / Receive Dez Bryant, Dal WR, Receive Chris Johnson, Ari RB from RUSS to Bench

They must think I'm an idiot.

Lightningwar

Administrator

I'd laugh except my first pick was CJ Anderson. I dropped him last week. I also dropped Peyton Manning. Holy Christ I cant believe Dalton is ranked #1 and Bortles is #5 for points.
I held onto Lamar Miller which has been as bad as Anderson and he finally came through last weekend. I can only hope last week wasnt a one time deal with Miller.

Heisman06

I have Maclin in my flex but it's looking unlikely he plays this week. Do I play Hyde tonight in a bad matchup or wait on Maclin? I'd have Vereen available as an emergency play.

Tailback U

Lot of these guys carry 2 QBs.... I have no excuse. Just dumb.

So what? If your starter goes down surely you can find someone better or equal to kap on the wire. And you're using that spot on him when you could pick up someone with a higher ceiling & better long term value.

The guy is horrible.

fsuprime

Jets fans r the worst. Spamming me with shitty offers for ivory

Successfully traded fat eddie lacy, maclin for aj Greene and lamar miller

tab10

Lineup advice. Pick 2 WRs please.

Moncrief, Maclin, Benjamin, or Decker

I have Moncrief and Benjamin in there now. Maclin looks like he will suit up, but unsure about him.

Heisman06

Since I started Hyde unsure of Maclin's status, I'm in a bind. I have Julio, Antonio Brown, Maclin and Martavis and only 3 can start. It's basically down to Martavis and Maclin. Thoughts?