• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

hayvis gonna hammer into these shit for brains EURO 2021 or is it 2020, who fucking knows. Where Ingerlish dreams will finally come true. Or not

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Gives us a chance to all laugh at @hayvis when Germany beats England at Wembley on PKs.
wEPWpMx.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Who was the last English 9 that didn't effectively disappear at a major tournament? George Best? Geoff Hurts? Are any of these guys real people and actually English

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lineker shitting his pants actually moves him way up the ranks!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Yeah, that’s fair. I think Michael Owen had a good 98 World Cup. Gary Lineker in 90 was pretty good, although he apparently literally shit his pants during a game: https://www.joe.ie/uncategorized/li...f-literally-against-ireland-at-italia-9012833. Rooney in 04 was decent.

Is this not something that elevates his status rather than diminishes it?

Imo, the last really good England team was Euro '96, and they would have won it if the Germans had been knocked out by someone else. Germany is a complete hoodoo that the German's don't feel. It's because we used all of our good luck for a century on them in '66, and even if you are the most recent of immigrants, the citizenship test involves learning that beating Germany in football in a WCF is the single most important thing that the country ever achieved. I like how y'all saying we can beat them, but if we get any kind of a lead the players will all go to a horrible kind of paranoid shit and Southgate will desperately try to keep it ending up in 9 at the back, and a total farce, where Germany just pop straight back into the lead. If we are lucky enough to go to penalties, we obviously know that Germany will win easily as they don't feel nervous against us. There is absolute zero possibility that we beat them. The only solution would be hypnosis, but I don't think we have a team hypnotist at this point.

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Here's the footage. It shows what a razor sharp thinker he is to do the 'dog shuffle', although, I can't really see how this doesn't just smear the shit far deeper into hisself. I think I would have gone for the drip dry.

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Woof, that's gotta be saved.

With that much power at close range? It either hits you or it doesn't. That goal is entirely on Alaba's terrible positioning. It gave Chiesa time to settle with two touches and shoot.

Alaba has been Austria's worst player this entire tournament.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
With that much power at close range? It either hits you or it doesn't.
Feel like the goalie should have been one or two steps closer at the shot, which should have meant a save. He was really slow to come off his line with both goals.

But yeah, Alaba was awful. He also was a large reason they lost the Netherlands game.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Zero argument either. Sucks but he swatted the shit out of that.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
what in teh actual fuck spain lol

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lmao

"We will do it but we want everyone to know it means nothing to us and we are just doing it to not be called out for not doing it!" is the ultimate galaxy brain move. Just do whatever you want haha