• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

bruin

put the Chip buyout possibly/fired to rest.

AD did an interview with the Times that came out today. Put his trust in Chip. Amateur hour from the AD, but what can you do. A new chancellor is being hired next year too.

So, Chip is staying. His seat should be nuclear warm in 2024. We’ll see.

Brick

save it from what lol. what's like another like decade of being average. they have 2 ten win seasons since 1998. they've finished ranked 4 times in that span. I don't get the sudden urgency. it's not like they are in danger of relocating from Los Angeles or something. if I was them I would wait for whoever my ideal candidate is and just fire him then. if you don't have a home run hire lined up, why fucking bother.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
save it from what lol. what's like another like decade of being average. they have 2 ten win seasons since 1998. they've finished ranked 4 times in that span. I don't get the sudden urgency. it's not like they are in danger of relocating from Los Angeles or something. if I was them I would wait for whoever my ideal candidate is and just fire him then. if you don't have a home run hire lined up, why fucking bother.
They should at least do me the courtesy of waiting until they lose to Rutgers next year

Edit: October 19, 2024 in PISSEDTHATAWAY

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Tony White staying at Nebraska with some bonus cash.

Meanwhile I saw Bob Diaco going to USC? Oof

Craig7835

Middle Tennessee State has hired their new coach....Jesus Christ they could've done better
406773082_854068460052293_1760522147232524925_n.jpg

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Is he any good?

We've had CROOT CORCH (Donte Williams - who incidentally was also interim HC for about 8 games when Clay Helton got fired early in the 2021 season) who, while perhaps a solid recruiter, was total dogwater when it came to coaching defensive backs. Our DBs REPEATEDLY got burned, always seemed to give up 3rd and forevers, and couldn't tackle for shit.