• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Copy of Larry Culpepper Golden Wax Vagina Trophy Championship - Ohio State v. Oregon

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oregon Manning up all 3 wide outs like they're really gonna throw

So has any team ever won the national championship game with their 3rd string QB before? I am guessing this is the first time this has happened.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Helfrich really isn't gonna send out his seniors? The 1st team offense is necessary down 22 with 25 seconds left?

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
mEc9m5.png

Dear Sports Illustrated,

Thanks!

Signed,

THE Ohio State University.
"私たちはしばしば模倣されているが、我々は複製されることはありません。"

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Running an end game pick back when you are ahead is such bad form

Skeeter

Uber felon
I'm brick. This game could go any number of ways. Which is what you want from the shampship I suppose.

Agree that the talking points are silly.

My guess is eze and Jones blow up the interior of the Oregon dline. Grinding drives that wear them out. A late score puts the game out of reach. Bucks win 49-38.

Corch Irving Fryer too good in big games and been here before. Coaching matters...better coach wins.

Or bucks could lose by 30.
Gave d too little credit.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Corch Irving Fryar ran the ball 61 times, as I expected. He saw those shitty Oregon LBs and just raped them with those counter plays and punished the aggressive Oregon DL with trap plays. I know @Wooly hates the "spread" offenses, but Power, Counter trey, Trap, etc run from the gun over and over and over had to give him at least a semi?

Most of all, Irving Fryar's offense is fucking unstoppable when they have a QB who can successfully run around like an asshole. 3rd and 7? Everyone in the fucking stadium knew big mong was going to pull it down and attempt to run for the first down... but they really couldn't stop it. Running over the 310 lb NT who dropped as a spy was the baddest ass thing I've seen a QB do since Tebow magic. Even when he came up a little short, he made it 4th and 1 and you knew he was going to convert. That's so demoralizing.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Corch Irving Fryar ran the ball 61 times, as I expected. He saw those shitty Oregon LBs and just raped them with those counter plays and punished the aggressive Oregon DL with trap plays. I know @Wooly hates the "spread" offenses, but Power, Counter trey, Trap, etc run from the gun over and over and over had to give him at least a semi?

Most of all, Irving Fryar's offense is fucking unstoppable when they have a QB who can successfully run around like an asshole. 3rd and 7? Everyone in the fucking stadium knew big mong was going to pull it down and attempt to run for the first down... but they really couldn't stop it. Running over the 310 lb NT who dropped as a spy was the baddest ass thing I've seen a QB do since Tebow magic. Even when he came up a little short, he made it 4th and 1 and you knew he was going to convert. That's so demoralizing.

You could console my Hawkeye friends, they are mourning that Kirk Furntz recuited Jake Rudock instead of Cardale.

MrShotgun

SHIRTS OFF.

Only a matter of time until this one is an * too.

Cardale and Zeeke, how does I engrish.

I don't give AF doe. Will live it up for tonight.