• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Coaches' Hot Seat/ Carousel 2015-16

mcnoles

CRKRVT5W8AIMuwD.jpg

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I read something about his wife potentially being in some bad health.

If its not medical reasons, I wonder if the game moving to Baton Rouge was kind of the last straw of "I'm tired of this shit". Their season has been bad and they've dealt with a ton of shit. Not that he was against the move to B.R. cause of flooding, but it might have been the tipping point.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I don't think Dantonio will leave but if he were going to, SCar would be the place.

I hope that doesn't happen. I would rather have Harbaugh make Sparty Sparty again by beating them every year than have Dantonio leave and have them go back to being Sparty.

Mr. Tennessee

That Crazy Linux Guy
Utopia Moderator
Figured since I'm still alive, I'd check in with a few thoughts on this crazy 2015 season:
  • Spurrier retiring is surprising. It is REALLY surprising and it makes me wonder what the real story is there.
  • Enjoying the fighting Harbaws shutting teams out. Keep it up.
  • Iowa already 6-0 is surprising.
  • Disappointing to see that about Sark. Hope he can get his personal life together.
  • Won't be surprised if Richt gets axed if they go 7-5 or have a losing season. Surely Chubb is not the only person that team has talent wise?
  • Washington State made me lulz Saturday. Sorry bork.
  • LSU just looks scary this year. Hope they win the SEC West over the other teams.
  • I wonder if Auburn on a downhill slide or is there shades of internal strife going on?
  • GatorTD8to10 should still win the SEC East this year regardless of who they have at QB.
  • Haven't watched a TN game live since the OU game. My body thanks me for it.
  • Tennessee winning the Georgia game after having a three TD deficit was boss. Work has been pretty good so far this week because of it.
  • Tennessee's punter, Trevor Daniel, has shades of 2003 Colquitt going on this year. Could he be the game decider going forward for Tennessee?
  • DeBord needs to report to the stadium four hours before the game from here on out.
  • I like the fight in this Tennessee team. They've had their slip ups this year but I think they're still an 8-4 team. Which is what I thought they'd be this year.
Ciao

- Mr. T

bruin

are they going to put "HBC or OBC" on the 40 at Williams-Brice for the rest of the season?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tennessee best player is their punter. This is how it should be

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Well, Blake James being a dickhole and not wanting to cave to fan pressure is the only thing keeping Golden in place right now.

Renegade

Charge on!
Bunch of small time folks around who think UCF ties are a must, and they're already campaigning for Chizik. :loser::vomit:

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
lol @ that if it's even a possibility I still don't understand how Larry Coker got banished all the way to UTSA considering how easy it is for some of these guys to land right on their feet.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Iowa State canned Mark Mangino today, so Rhoads is also probably out at the end of the year. Rumors swirling that Daddy is looking at Mangino to replace Spavital as OC after this season.