• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

BSCFL 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJGMoney

What's up bitches? I finally signed up for this message board, thanks for the dynasty invite. If only I had known the Texas team I chose had no talent, no depth and no recruits! Also the negative throwing accuracy setting takes a while to get used to, had to teach my receivers to catch a ball thrown 5 yards behind them. Just need a few years of recruiting WEs with 112" wingspan, no bigee.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Using Texas you should catch up fast. They recruit like a paying sec team

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
So we still have:

ULL
Baylor
Cincy
Florida
Southern Miss
Texas

With 6 you sticking with 2 divisions? I'm not counting the Bama user b/c he doesn't play his games.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I wonder if the new guys are getting 20 XP? Flann next time you advance I would change the coaching levels to 20 just in case.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I didn't get 20 xp for my head coach, but I got 20 for the coordinators

That's going to make it hard to recruit against other users, even with Texas. You might Flann to retire you/reinvite you, but this file is so old (is this our 8th year), and EA is so broke dick it might not work.

SJGMoney

It gave me enough xp that I can live with it. Some other dynasties ive joined after they had started have you nothing. That sucks. I can't earn any more HC points in this one but it's not totally unfair so I can deal.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Sounds good. Hopefully these fruit loops that Fonz invited work out.

I'm also tired of ULL.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I was thinking 3 star teams, I just want new uniform options but don't want to start at the bottom like we did in conf usa

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I think navy and I will go one star below everybody else as we won the last few championships

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I was thinking NE teams, like UConn, BC, Cuse, Temple, UMass, PSU, Rutgers, Maryland, UVA, and VT. There may be a few I'm forgetting. There are some decent recruiting grounds but otherwise it's not very good and we'll all be battling over the same recruits.

Or we could just go the Powerhouse route and do Pac-12 or SEC.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I was thinking NE teams, like UConn, BC, Cuse, Temple, UMass, PSU, Rutgers, Maryland, UVA, and VT. There may be a few I'm forgetting. There are some decent recruiting grounds but otherwise it's not very good and we'll all be battling over the same recruits.

Or we could just go the Powerhouse route and do Pac-12 or SEC.

I like the whole NE schools angle. I don't want to be a powerhouse, but I don't want to start at the bottom either.

Ultimately I'm okay with whatever you guys want to do.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
How about a MAC dynasty, no powerhouses there, except maybe, kind of, sort of N Illinois

Good idea, but we did that last year. It was a blast as most of those teams started out close in terms of talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.