• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
lol holgoersham conservaitve wild west gunslinger but herbstreet can't blame him

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
oberkrom-by and fitch is gonna win the game. and holgersham has dashed my dream west vriginia one true champion season.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Holgersham has a big future bet in vegas pre-season on TCU to be one true champion as evidenced by telling pattersman "win the rest of them."

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I'm goin to the movies gonna see nightcrawler

Get sine chicken tenders...remind me of the spurs asks whipping the heat

jdlikewhoa

Made it to FedEx right on time. Got free parking in the FedEx lot despite the throngs of mongs waiting in line to pay $40.00 for parking in the outside church lot.

Wife also made this bomb ass blanket proving her use for ROTSK

9ce58a3dafac5cc3971213fa4109ac6e.jpg

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
I've joked with the bring back Rich thing for a while, but I'm just so done with Holgs. His play calling is fucking atrocious and his time management is even worse. Why the fuck do we not got for 2 on one of those last 2 TDs? Why the fuck do we run 3 straight times up the middle on the most important series in the game.

fuck holgs. This is the bar for him. 7 fucking wins

Bring back DickRod.

mcnoles

LOL Auburn defense. Just let Bo Wallace run for 59 yards on them.

This after Bo Wallace run.

auburnshock.0.gif

Last edited:

RealestCFB

Train hard, fight easy
I've joked with the bring back Rich thing for a while, but I'm just so done with Holgs. His play calling is fucking atrocious and his time management is even worse. Why the fuck do we not got for 2 on one of those last 2 TDs? Why the fuck do we run 3 straight times up the middle on the most important series in the game.

fuck holgs. This is the bar for him. 7 fucking wins

Bring back DickRod.
That's the problem with lots of air raid coaches their clock management is terrible regardless if you run 30 times a game or pass 60 times.

mcnoles

A season that has been a disaster on so many levels suffered its greatest indignity on Saturday when senior quarterback Connor Halliday suffered a broken leg that will end his WSU career, coach Mike Leach confirmed after the game.
Halliday broke his fibula in the first quarter against USC when his leg got caught underneath rushing defensive lineman Leonard Washington; he already was undergoing surgery by the time Leach met the media postgame. Williams told reporters that he heard Halliday's leg "pop."
In something you won't see very often, Leach even made his way to the field to console his quarterback.

Connor Halliday