• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
No, I know that one too. I know of the Pennsylvania one because I saw a bus from them when I lived in Pittsburgh
My b, should have known the north had more than two stupid Indiana schools. Yours wins due to being in another state.

mcnoles

B1Xl-vvCUAA7aG-.png

More.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, I think they made the tourney in 2003 or something.

Anyway, this noon slate is terrible

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Kroft only has 13 catches? So it wasn't just the Wazzu game, they really haven't used him this year.

Last edited:

Lightningwar

Administrator
Ahh watching the Wisc\Rutgers game. And they are perfecting the circular argument for why the SEC needs more than one team in the playoff. And of course talking about how FSU doesnt deserve to be there.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Ahh watching the Wisc\Rutgers game. And they are perfecting the circular argument for why the SEC needs more than one team in the playoff. And of course talking about how FSU doesnt deserve to be there.

Why not just give them their own trophy, and the other 9 conferences can play for their own trophy?

How bout dat?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Here's a question...this Rutgers Wisconsin game is just sad. It's 37-0 with 3 minutes left and Wisconsin just had another guy get hurt. Will we ever see mutual early termination of games in this state in the 4th quarter?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Trickett looked like Darren Studstill after monty grow decapitcated him in the sugar bowl in 1993-94