• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
How much money has Shannon Terry made off of @Mame YO and other CROOTIN fans? Dude started and sold Rivals, then 247, now on3. Siri set an alarm for when my non-compete expires

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I feel like there's potential for a "Who's on First" skit with Steve Sarkisian asking to add a wide receiver named Mitchell from Georgia.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Didnt Deion say last week that their NIL wont fund transfers and highschool players until they earn it? I have a feeling that is going to hurt their attractiveness. A has-been program in a cold weather climate without a football coach that is not going to pay players. That is a bold strategy cotton, lets see how it works out for Deion.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Didnt Deion say last week that their NIL wont fund transfers and highschool players until they earn it? I have a feeling that is going to hurt their attractiveness. A has-been program in a cold weather climate without a football coach that is not going to pay players. That is a bold strategy cotton, lets see how it works out for Deion.
Deion trying to bring the only thing worse than a knife to a gun fight - "morals"

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I just assumed it was a legal thing, I didn't know they could just not carry insurance.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I think the Tweet headline is somewhat sensational, based on the content of the article. Reading the linked headline, it sounds like this is income protection coverage aimed at top NFL prospects. So probably a bit reckless, and the article indicates that this kind of coverage has become more common among FBS schools, but it doesn’t read like this has always been the standard for every player.

Mame YO

slings rocks
This makes a ton more sense. Ma’feed is riddled with decommits and transfer portal entries from colorado beyond what you’d expect from them being bad.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Nah, bro was recruited to Georgia by Lanning originally and Oregon has a need at LB next year. DONE DEAL

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
if you don't win CCG regularly, and cfp playoff games, crooting means nothing. Might as well be a D2 school recruiting bums like me