• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

ACC Basketball

Wolfman21

You watching?

We were 21-30 from the floor at one point...lol. beejay anya backing guys down from the 3 pt line, darius hicks wide open dunks...craziness

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Watching with my lil bro, cracking up, bewildered, and loving it.

If this is what they could be, watch out. Team is clearly better when Dennis Smith isn't resorting to hero ball bullshit.

Wolfman21

Watching with my lil bro, cracking up, bewildered, and loving it.

If this is what they could be, watch out. Team is clearly better when Dennis Smith isn't resorting to hero ball bullshit.

Best ball movement we have had this season...helps that everything is going in. Think we can blow a 25 pt lead?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
2004 ACC Semifinals against Maryland, blew at least a 25 point halftime lead. I'm prepared for anything

Wolfman21

Lmao...10-0 VT run with 4 pack turnovers in first 4 min of 2nd half....25 pt lead down to 15 pt lead with 16 min remaining...

Its like death and taxes

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm sure he will throw a fit the moment someone questions how a guy endangering opponents can be on the court after only missing one game.

Wolfman21

K definitely didnt want to suspend him. Just go back and listen to his postgame presser from that game. He thought apologizing was plenty enough. There was something like 9 days from that game to the VT game and another couple after that. Duke knew that after near 2 weeks, no one would make a fuss with him coming back even with it only being 1 game.

Wolfman21

Dennis smith jr is fuckin shit up tonight....2 highlight dunks and 1 rebound short of a triple double with 8 min remaining...pack up 27

Wolfman21

Also, #42 for VT went to my high school. I remember hearing he was pretty good...didnt know he was ACC good though

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I was at that game at Reynolds for the Hodge triple double. Would like to see another one tonight

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Well, that was pretty awesome.

No idea what to expect from here on out. Just hope they at least show up in Chapel Hill. Could be an insane game

Wolfman21

Hope they do as well. Seems home court advantage is huge in the acc this year.

I also dont expect us to shoot 65% everytime out. That was nuts

Wolfman21

got damn, they got shook quick. Typical NC State in Chapel Hill and Durham though. Those two schools are in our player's heads the moment they step on campus

Wolfman21

I actually tuned in for the 2nd half. State had 8 turnovers in the final 6 minutes...including bc basically just picking the ball up as we were trying to roll it in bounds to save time.

Fuck this team. Nobody on the court gives half a shit. Gott sending different players in at every dead ball. No defense. The only offense being run is going AWAY from the basket against a team with no one over 6'8 200 pounds. Went to the basket to start the 2nd half and went from down 5 to up 5. Then we inexplicably stopped going to the basket and sucked it up the rest of the game.

Fuck this team and fuck these coaches. Im not watching any more of this shit this year.

Oh, and fuck dennis smith. Most talented player we have had in decades and he doesnt give a flying fuck...its obvious this is an NBA showcase season for him. Just lazily standing around on defense, giving guys wide open layups. Lazy fuck. Fuck him

Wolfman21

@Wuf

we have a top 25 basketball team in raleigh! The womens team that is. Just beat Duke 55-52. Thats like 4 wins over top 25 acc teams in their first 6 games

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Haven't watched a whole lot of them but from what I've seen it's probably Hamilton's best offensive team.

Wolfman21

Are they as good as their acc champ team from a few years back?

Also, jamie luckey is such a terrible official. So terrible

Wolfman21

Lmao, fuck jamie luckie. I hope that motherfucker doesnt call another game. Go find aomething else to do you piece of shit. Got damn you fucked us today. All of our assholes are sore for the ass raping you gave us

Wolfman21

That was when we were down by 3....a steal and layup there puts us down by 1. Instead they get it back, make both free throws and game is over.

Earlier in game he called a charge on dennis when the defender was in the circle. He also let a play go when markell got held going to the basket on a breakout and they just let it go as a turnover. Hes a shithead ref

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Wolfpack up 3 in Cameron...coach K at home layed up like a bitch, git er dun

Wolfman21

Wolfpack up 3 in Cameron...coach K at home layed up like a bitch, git er dun

haha, not watching tonight. Thanks for the update. We both know this game ends in an L...prollyl by double digits. Surprised they have it within 20 to be honest

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Yeah probably, I just tuned in at the half. Gotta see it through anyway cuz I hate myself