• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

ACC Basketball

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Perimeter defense is fucking atrocious, Louisville was the worst 3pt team in the league coming into the game. Duke missed so many open looks.

Wolfman21

the best part of OT was being down 3.....Markell johnson steals the ball and we have a 2 on 1 basically and he dribbles around his back to get by one guy and falls down, turning the ball over. So a chance to cut it to 1 with like 1:25 left goes by the wayside.

Thats how its been with this team though. When they're not getting the absolute shit wrecked out of them, they're blowing chances with idiotic play

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Caught the end of the Miami game...holy fucking shit. Could've easily won that game with a sense of urgency or a fuck to give.

Fire Gottfried tonight.

CJ_24

Caught the end of the Miami game...holy fucking shit. Could've easily won that game with a sense of urgency or a fuck to give.

Fire Gottfried tonight.

Get a better strength and condition corch. :smoking:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Gottfried fired! Gottfired!

Right before the home game against UNC too. Good use of the fired coach bump.

mongoose

Damn did not see a mid season sacking that's for sure. Wonder if Archie Miller and Yow worked out their differences?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
More details...apparently it has just leaked and he won't be fired until the end of the season. Ugh, now it's gonna get ugly. When everyone knows the guy is getting fired it can't be a great atmosphere.

The ABC 11 report indicated that they have already put the feelers out for Archie. Not getting my hopes up, especially since he was a Sendek guy.

Wolfman21

you know they're gonna fuck this up too. Why let a lame duck coach finish out a college season? Does absolutely no good if the decision has definitively been made

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Hate that the media is giving the same spiel they did in 2006 and 2011, they clearly have not watched State play this year on a consistent basis. Any fan of another school would be be rightfully pissed by the lack of shits this team gives, considering the amount of talent on the roster.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Undeniable talent, and I think his game is more suited for the NBA. Jump shot isn't all that consistent but he can work on that. There are times when I've watched him and he didn't seem to make his teammates better, but it's unclear how much blame should be allocated to him for that, considering the whole team has quit.

Wolfman21

No defense...will get some top of the key steals off of lazy passes, but not great man to man. Very athletic. Still needs work on his handles and jump shot but jumper should be above average.

He will be as good as he wants to be.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm gonna go next year, should be able to pick up some scalp tickets for cheap

Wolfman21

lol....all the butthurt from the unc fans on my facebook feed. Amazing watching them complain about the refs...as if they're not the beneficiary of bullshit refs in 95% of their games