• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

ACC Basketball

Brick

Yeah probably, I just tuned in at the half. Gotta see it through anyway cuz I hate myself
Watching! Turned it on and first possession was an NC State player trying to throw a no look backdoor pass backwards granny style over his head. Only NCSU!

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State obviously gonna lose this game but Gottfried is a retard for not playing Kapita more. Didn't even play the last few games, his energy is easily the best on the team

Wolfman21

just pulled up gamecast.

wtf? lol

looking at the play by play and WE went on a run in crunch time in Cameron????? WITH THIS TEAM!?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
First win at Cameron I've witnessed. They could lose the rest of the games and I could give a shit

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Still basking Robbins over here. Totally bizarre and surreal to watch THIS State team down 9 with like 6 minutes left actually seize control of the game in that environment, especially how fucking shook they were in Chapel Hill.

Wolfman21

Life of a state fan. You just know louisville is gonna be a shit show. We are 0-forever after wins against duke and unc

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
So what? I already thought the season was over. I hadn't watched a game since the Carolina debacle anyway. I have no ambitions of this team amounting to anything, and it's not a great Duke team by any means, but they pulled it off in Durham, which hasn't happened since we were playing with our snot. Try to enjoy it, if you're not still bitter that you didn't bother to tune in.

Wolfman21

not bitter at all. Watched most of it on youtube this afternoon on lunch break. Will prolly continue that method.

mcnoles

Overrated chant used against us tonight.

We have finally made it, Mom!

Last edited:

mongoose

ACC is a bloodbath this year. Fuggin GT has wins over UNC and FSU at home. Pitt's only ACC win was against UVa, and Pitt lost by 50 to Louisville at home (and lousiville got stomped at home by UVa). Goddamn BC has 2 wins after finishing 0-16 last year. I've found myself more compelled than ever to watch low tier acc games this year. It's been fun.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Coach K banned the team from the locker room and from wearing Duke apparel because of the loss to State. They'll be fired up.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
BN-HQ243_duke03_J_20150328155532.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Is that from his first bout with "back problems?" It's hard to tell with the black shoe polish he puts in his hair. If it is from that time, a friend of mine was a tri-captain on that loser team.