• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2090 WBL Season

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Can I at least get a motherfucking export in first hoez?
giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You'd rather not catch a bullet, but Tony has to catch a buffet.

My weight about to dip below 200lbs again. My bank account hittin' $200K USD in funny money. The hoez keep hoein' and I keep livin' the dream. Head on down to the Suck-A-Fuck 24/7 Mart and have a drank on me.

How about you and @jdlikewhoa get back to me on these wah pedal colour choices. So far I have a vote for John Deere Green from @Rutgers Mike and a top-JD Green bottom-Husqvarna Orange from @CJ_24.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Big final week in Varsity. We've gone 19-4 in September to pass NDR, but close out with four games against the Riggers & three more against 3rd-place Cairo. Borg & Dublin are tied for the fourth spot and have a four-game series against each other.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
2nd in runs and 4th in runs allowed would typically land a playoff spot. Frustrating year. Everyone kinda cooled off and Worm is hurt for the last two months of the regular season (after his first sim back from another injury).

TonyGin&Juice

2nd in runs and 4th in runs allowed would typically land a playoff spot. Frustrating year. Everyone kinda cooled off and Worm is hurt for the last two months of the regular season (after his first sim back from another injury).
At least you didn’t lose every decent reliever on ur 40 man the year you have a decent lineup but no money to sign replacement arms. We gonna get swept by Kabul in the DS like some bums.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You’ll probably get one. My pitching is just shit this season. Not sure why offense is fine enough although Cisneros and Ishii will likely never play to potential.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
At least you didn’t lose every decent reliever on ur 40 man the year you have a decent lineup but no money to sign replacement arms. We gonna get swept by Kabul in the DS like some bums.
:kekleo:
Had/have lots of depth.
If y’all ever get out the mindset of min/max, the hotline is open 24/7:365; outside trade deadline hours ofc.

TonyGin&Juice

Had/have lots of depth.
If y’all ever get out the mindset of min/max, the hotline is open 24/7:365; outside trade deadline hours ofc.
Check urself before u rekt urself hoe. I ain’t no MIN/MAXXXer babby and I was axing to be FLEECED nonstop but you were too busy going to the JP and putting 600K miles on ur steel horse to notice.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Check urself before u rekt urself hoe. I ain’t no MIN/MAXXXer babby and I was axing to be FLEECED nonstop but you were too busy going to the JP and putting 600K miles on ur steel horse to notice.
Poor Wafiq.
giphy.gif

Ur not wrong. I gotta continually run around town keeping these hoes in line. Papi chulo gets no rest!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Had/have lots of depth.

Tony is a min/minner actually

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@doh and former @doh

Las Vegas Star Captures TL Bat Crown
Monday, October 2nd, 2090
To hit .341 in Worldtopia Baseball League is an extraordinary feat.

It becomes even more outstanding when you consider it was done by a 24-year-old.

Taras Gaiduchik of the Las Vegas Pac Men is your Topia League batting champion.

On the year, Gaiduchik collected 176 hits, 40 doubles, 8 triples and 27 home runs for the year. In 134 games Gaiduchik totaled 80 RBIs and scored 93 runs.
Roldán 2090 WL Batting Champ
This year's World League batting title went to Carlos Roldán of the Distillers.

During the regular season he slapped out hits at a .359 pace (252-for-701) to win the honor.

The 30-year-old Dublin first baseman played in 159 games and had 4 home runs, 56 RBIs and scored 118 runs.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@doh and former @doh

Las Vegas Star Captures TL Bat Crown
To hit .341 in Worldtopia Baseball League is an extraordinary feat.

It becomes even more outstanding when you consider it was done by a 24-year-old.

Taras Gaiduchik of the Las Vegas Pac Men is your Topia League batting champion.

On the year, Gaiduchik collected 176 hits, 40 doubles, 8 triples and 27 home runs for the year. In 134 games Gaiduchik totaled 80 RBIs and scored 93 runs.

Roldán 2090 WL Batting Champ
This year's World League batting title went to Carlos Roldán of the Distillers.

During the regular season he slapped out hits at a .359 pace (252-for-701) to win the honor.

The 30-year-old Dublin first baseman played in 159 games and had 4 home runs, 56 RBIs and scored 118 runs.

6.5 WARS WON @doh

Reactions: doh

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
ready2lose

My rotation is SHOT. I've got some awful guys in the pen. Going with a 10-man pen with 2 two-way players.