• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2090 WBL Season

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
SEO 3-1 DUB
NDR 4-0 CAI

LV 2-2 MOS
KAB 3-1 MIA
4-0???
giphy.gif

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I think you are supposed to write it 0-4, actually...

Jk, good season and I look forward to many future playoff series against y’all
My celebratory beer brats yesterday couldn't git 'er dun.
Aziz hasnt been reliable in either instance of the paloffs. Ur L:R splits too much to overcome. GL in the Leagueship!!!

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
you went offline on a 1-1 count with 0 outs in the bottom of the 9th on my screen...what happened, though i assume we lost because my offense isn't gonna do shit this season

Gonzalez grounded out, Nuh walked, Medina struck out on three pitches, Angel Gonzalez grounded out on the second pitch he saw.

Soonerfan09

Three straight seasons of winning 100+ games, three straight seasons of getting bounced in the first round. Hate playing @doh in the playoffs. Good series, your best beat my best handily.

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Three straight seasons of winning 100+ games, three straight seasons of getting bounced in the first round. Hate playing @doh in the playoffs. Good series, your best beat my best handily.
This is my worst team in a while... and of course they win the first round.

The playoffs engine is just totally random.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm going to hop in the shower and then we'll do games 1 & 2 before I hit the Wheels of Steel for the afternoon.