• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email utopiasreg@gmail.com and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2089 Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Going through minors... a lot of these rookies coming from college are 25. Do we need to look at the age settings?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I had a couple of funky guys... Check out "Luis Delgado" and "Mircea Rugina". I released them but both are really odd.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Looking at his bio... Prospect lists come out multiple times a year now?

And damn... Dude might just be cursed. That would be VERY unfair.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Facing NDR and Moscow in the first two series and coming away with 1st in all batting stats leaves me optimistic.

Mr. Radpants

Personality Class: Starship Captain
Eitel Rohwer to Miss Time After Tripping Over Coffee Table
Thursday, April 14th, 2089
Eitel Rohwer will miss a week after a freak accident in his hotel room. Rohwer woke early and when attempting to get up to close the curtains in his room, he tripped over a coffee table. The table toppled over and landed on his toes. MRI results were negative, but Rohwer is still expected to be out for a week.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Eitel Rohwer to Miss Time After Tripping Over Coffee Table
Thursday, April 14th, 2089
Eitel Rohwer will miss a week after a freak accident in his hotel room. Rohwer woke early and when attempting to get up to close the curtains in his room, he tripped over a coffee table. The table toppled over and landed on his toes. MRI results were negative, but Rohwer is still expected to be out for a week.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Maybe O was the way to go? FB made the chip last yr. Cant gwt past 4th, albeit in the beginnigs of the SZN, but this dyson sphere program aint working to a Kabul-type performance. Oh, wait, this is Varisty. Not the benchwarmers. Orale

Mr. Radpants

Personality Class: Starship Captain
Maybe O was the way to go? FB made the chip last yr. Cant gwt past 4th, albeit in the beginnigs of the SZN, but this dyson sphere program aint working to a Kabul-type performance. Oh, wait, this is Varisty. Not the benchwarmers. Orale
You’ve been here for like two years