• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2089 Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Going through minors... a lot of these rookies coming from college are 25. Do we need to look at the age settings?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I had a couple of funky guys... Check out "Luis Delgado" and "Mircea Rugina". I released them but both are really odd.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
0-6!

17e36d4d92ce96074232f324042246d4.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Looking at his bio... Prospect lists come out multiple times a year now?

And damn... Dude might just be cursed. That would be VERY unfair.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Facing NDR and Moscow in the first two series and coming away with 1st in all batting stats leaves me optimistic.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Eitel Rohwer to Miss Time After Tripping Over Coffee Table
Thursday, April 14th, 2089
Eitel Rohwer will miss a week after a freak accident in his hotel room. Rohwer woke early and when attempting to get up to close the curtains in his room, he tripped over a coffee table. The table toppled over and landed on his toes. MRI results were negative, but Rohwer is still expected to be out for a week.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Eitel Rohwer to Miss Time After Tripping Over Coffee Table
Thursday, April 14th, 2089
Eitel Rohwer will miss a week after a freak accident in his hotel room. Rohwer woke early and when attempting to get up to close the curtains in his room, he tripped over a coffee table. The table toppled over and landed on his toes. MRI results were negative, but Rohwer is still expected to be out for a week.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Maybe O was the way to go? FB made the chip last yr. Cant gwt past 4th, albeit in the beginnigs of the SZN, but this dyson sphere program aint working to a Kabul-type performance. Oh, wait, this is Varisty. Not the benchwarmers. Orale