• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Ah... @Karl Hungus - Just realised that Stanford was playing Oprea as DH, which is why his LF rating dropped. He had a +6.6 zone rating two years ago at LF so should get back there.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Really? The games have been tight. Seems like it’s been a good series.

Disappointing for me. I blew a sure win in the pen and had a bad start from Missel just now who is been pretty solid. Mora who was tearing it up got injured and hasn’t returned to form. I’ve tailed off toward the end of the season.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Disappointing for me. I blew a sure win in the pen and had a bad start from Missel just now who is been pretty solid. Mora who was tearing it up got injured and hasn’t returned to form. I’ve tailed off toward the end of the season.
Gotcha. You guys lit up Ut last time. My ‘pen has been the only consistently good thing all year, so if we have been able to squeak out a lead I’ve felt pretty good about it. You kept coming back last game though.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
tenor.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Gotcha. You guys lit up Ut last time. My ‘pen has been the only consistently good thing all year, so if we have been able to squeak out a lead I’ve felt pretty good about it. You kept coming back last game though.

Yeah I didn’t mean it was a bad series, lol. Good luck in game 7 and on

Soonerfan09

Can you make Vessey my next starter and switch Pena and Cox? Other than that, I’m good to go.

Also, can you make sure I’m not benching Lampe anymore if he’s back from his injury?