• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Game log / Box scores on live sims?

giphy.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

"I understand that you get what you pay for but this place was terrible. We get there and had to wait for a while because they were having issues with the computer. I wasn’t greeted or anything. When we finally got a room key, we found out the room was double booked and there was someone else in our room. There were people sitting around outside smoking weed and doing other drugs right out in the open; On the balcony, on the stairs (blocking everyone from going up and down them). We went to report all this to the front desk staff and let them know we were going somewhere else and we never got an apology or anything. They just shrugged their shoulders. The place was filthy and another customer was saying their toilet had flooded the bathroom. We left and went to the Red Lion hotel, which I’ve never even heard of, and it was FANTASTIC for only $10 more! It was very nice, clean, and the staff was amazing."

Wolfman21

the live sims are still hard to follow. One frame it'll be 2-2 with 0 outs and the next frame the inning is over. I'm not even gonna pay attention to that