• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I’m on the verge of sending guys down to secure that #1 spot. Maybe sending Ploeg down to A will get him to opt out.

kingssc

Lisbon has crawled to 1 game back with a month left, and Love Machine is back after this next sim?

7MKka_s-200x150.gif

NML

You just hit the real schedule...

Well I lost 3 of 4 to LR at home. My team is just bad

But yeah with eight more against the douche canoes I can’t see ma’self hanging on to fourth. I’m surprised we were in the playoffs spots for these past few sims, I figured I was another year, at least, away.

Of course my projected budget is expected to drop $30m so we’ll probably go backwards

Wolfman21

Well I lost 3 of 4 to LR at home. My team is just bad

But yeah with eight more against the douche canoes I can’t see ma’self hanging on to fourth. I’m surprised we were in the playoffs spots for these past few sims, I figured I was another year, at least, away.

Of course my projected budget is expected to drop $30m so we’ll probably go backwards

Every team from 2-9 in the SL is bad. Buffalo is just a little less bad than the rest.

Wolfman21

speak for yourself on the 16 extra losses. Kabul and NDR have given Fax 9 of their 21 losses. Sounds like everyone else suckin it up

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
This is the worst team I've ever had and it is about to get worse as I just lost another pitcher. I'm like 8th or 9th in everything that matters, lol. I must have a ton of triangles! If I sneak into the playoffs it will be 100% because of my AMAZING record against Fax...

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You are 3rd and 1-3 is pretty much locked. 4th is up in the air between quite a few teams.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
well not finishing first this year (or probably for a while).

Team got old keeping core together.

NML

Took two from Fax on the road. Out of the way riggers!

I did, however, lose to his 50 man AAA team in the shampship

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Took two from Fax on the road. Out of the way riggers!

I did, however, lose to his 50 man AAA team in the shampship

#BLESSED

Kind of glad I haven't been able to export in a while. Keeps my anger to a mild simmer instead of a full on boil.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Lorenzo with 2500 hits at age 30, gotta be one of the younger ones to hit that mark
He's definitely the youngest to it. Enquist didn't start until 23 so LoRod had 700 hits by the time Enquist started his career.

He just came back from his first reel injury. If he can stay healthy, he'll shatter the hits record. I've hit him leadoff virtually every game in his career and will until the bitter end to get him as many hit chances as possible.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Speaking of records, can we delete fuck heads records? I’d love to see pinky have that single season SB record again!