• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066-67 Off-Season

Wooly

I noticed in the changelog it fixed a bug where the AI promoted INT players on it's own. Is it possible to put a player back in INT? This happened to me.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
how do I find my "shadow realm" players again? Guys who are in my system but can't see.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If they're over 20 they should be promoted. If not you'd get more time out of them than should be allowed.

Wolfman21

Sure? I've had them forever.

And how do I do that @osick87? In 'search'?

Theres been guys like that for a lot more than just that one year. I had a guy named Anier Murta like 10-15 seasons ago that came out of the shadow realm and became a top 5 prospect in my system and a pretty darn decent pro

osick87

Community Liaison
Sure? I've had them forever.

And how do I do that @osick87? In 'search'?
It's easier to do in season since every drafted guy also has 0 in pro years

WBL Player List Check include Minor Leaguers
Filter Age to at least 20
You have to customize a view to have pro yrs in it

Sort by pro yrs. and most of them (during the season) should be vacuum players

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
WELCOME CORCH JUAN REYES! Hopefully he is bargain signing of the offseason and not a wet paper bag, but this is Buffalo so it probably wont work out too well!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

NML

Buffalo is worrying me a bit. This was a great offseason to have lots of budget room and be trying to push up the standings. Just a TON of 2-4 WAR guys asking for less than $10m.

Unfortunately for me I took the "keep the team together" approach and basically just have enough space to keep what I had. Hopefully my second half of the season is a good indicator of how good we are.

TonyGin&Juice

You'll get a shit ton of injuries and finish in sixth place. We'll be in ninth praying the rosary we get the 1-1.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Nice signing by LRM as well for Norberto. They needed an arm and secured a number 1 for next couple of years.

NML

What's the going price for a second rounder? $5m I think?

Would sell mine for whatever it is

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
If you have learned anything it should be that there is no going price for anything :laughing:

NML

A bidding war?

ill_allow_it_community.gif

Soonerfan09

I'll match Wolfman's $3.8M, can post at your earliest convenience, future consideration, and I'm not a division rival.

Wolfman21

I'll give $31M whenever Orlando tells you he would have given you $30M and I'll give 3.81M if you tell soonerfan to stfu

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Or just trade for 2B Roderick Gale and get prospect(s) back (plus maybe cash too)

NML

This sim take us to ST? Or next?

How do you do non roster invitees? I always end up having them on the 40 man too

Wooly

This sim take us to ST? Or next?

How do you do non roster invitees? I always end up having them on the 40 man too
Once ST has already started, you go into Rosters and drag the player into the ST roster box. This avoids putting the player on the 40 man and starting their service time clock, avoids minimum salary too.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I went to the rijksmuseum in Amsterdam and was amazed to find it was absolutely filled with WBL history. Most people prioritize seeing Rembrandt's Night Watch and Van Gogh's self portrait, but I was dragging my poor wife deep into the archives of the basement because there room names that hinted at WBL themes!

Here is literally a painting from @OU11's Dutch East Indies Trading Company envoy from Amsterdam made upon first meeting with @Yankee151 in Istanbul. I'm not even shitting you, this painting really does depict the first meeting of the DAM and Istanbul contingents!
2017-08-16.png

Here we have yet another Halifax playoff loss! @Wooly watches in horror as his beloved Captain D's ship flips sideways and even the life boat looks like it will fall into the gaping maw of @doh's Pac-men, here depicted as a sea monster!

KkApHYJZgqBls2KXMebf94Z2CJ8Z2ogDkk2wuIvfqHZkEQ5P4jlZ_pTqqDopWfo4Znwc95ewxKxY1aNMWq4zbTHCj-XeGkAk9eud3DHP-Vo8XHsR8TykCHZXxZNaXlctTB5OGPtZU9IyNzfmoqttUBFsIj-4_iE7Hl8cs3TPe7BiiEhBe3onUkbB0xN5Pcn7mrim9o6QRdKVDCE-1VUI9Pbj7ffl_eAMp8dJxZfYVov_M_Vviha2Bl1k9V8JZ3w163bga_7vmZZdCvrvVQlxU5okRsMPqZVkx6rIozTTyX7VKJ0ezCTv48y1mXAq6Px5dw1A96xTPAqZ-QLBXKRIlPbpXVLT-peTv1DF8ynnC9qTH3o1qR2hdnSGw_UpSY_T9WzdMI5tD3tiV4Lm2rF1GF75SF1bkU-jrBsBmcnbXK3YpC_6aKiXX6wvbKHqaar7y7-N7Qa53mKg3uQJQR4-UAyi3Rg3FZCbfNjZAvv1jQMIW3few1G0pRx-NSawqL95HW7WBcsywow4lFVzZtoEvDbrsnne14txkPg5bCIjkyY-0dDnuiyaij5w_-ZLtscSBa8SgqOsZ0PAMbJMAAuQvB12iwjyBZzt6ncOkgpv-XUHMP7QyRYEcRxox-VRG1noJV88DYRX31XiqDrzq_46knq7Z_vcZBaeEM3BNqrnjrkAV28=s705-no

Don't worry, there's MUCH more to come!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You shoulda seen the museum guards eyeing me as I'm leaning over the safety rails to take close up pictures of shipwreck paintings :laughing:

TonyGin&Juice

That's awesome... I've been there as well and to Amsterdam a few times.

My ex wife just got reassigned to Amsterdam. Now that I've been "relieved of my duties" at work I might go visit. Maybe I'll get luck and die of a speedball and bring @jar back.