• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066-67 Off-Season

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think the HoF ballot was messed up. I couldn't see any of the 1st year guys due to it's size. Inonu and McBride would at least get some votes if they were on the ballot (I think McB is a HOG).

osick87

Community Liaison
I think the HoF ballot was messed up. I couldn't see any of the 1st year guys due to it's size. Inonu and McBride would at least get some votes if they were on the ballot (I think McB is a HOG).

I was wondering why there were no 1st yrs

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yea I don't know if the ballot was full or if it was just bugged for 1st years this time around, but I was missing spots too

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
budget up to 210m

giphy.gif

doh

Puts a lot more teams into play too vs. when the best players get Bug-money...

doh

The other thing I like is you won't have tons of money tied into IFA and then miss out on FA because the decisions take forever.

Wolfman21

@osick87

please verify with me that you have my export before exporting tonight. I made so many offers and changes that if this export doesn't go through, ill quit

Wolfman21

Was in a car accident today that totaled the truck i was planning on selling in the next few weeks to use for the downpayment on a new car for when babby is here...so the fact that i exported was a minor miracle. And if that export didnt go through...

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Was in a car accident today that totaled the truck i was planning on selling in the next few weeks to use for the downpayment on a new car for when babby is here...so the fact that i exported was a minor miracle. And if that export didnt go through...
What did you hit that totalled a truck?

Wolfman21

What did you hit that totalled a truck?

Another car, lol.

It didnt total it in that i cant pull some parts and get it road ready again...but the truck is likely worth less as a whole than the cost of the parts to fix it. Its a 99 ford ranger that ive driven since high school

Wooly

Shit, I paid that guy good money to hit Wolf's car, and that bastard still got an export out.

Sorry to hear Wolf, glad you're doing OK.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Another car, lol.

It didnt total it in that i cant pull some parts and get it road ready again...but the truck is likely worth less as a whole than the cost of the parts to fix it. Its a 99 ford ranger that ive driven since high school
I didn't realize it was a ranger. That sucks man. Were you at fault?

Wolfman21

I didn't realize it was a ranger. That sucks man. Were you at fault?

Sadly, yes. I had to cross two lanes to turn left out of a parking lot. Lane closest to me was straight, then there was a turning lane. Car in the straight lane stopped to let me out. I checked oppo direction and saw no one comin, so i started to pull out. Looked back opposite direction and suv in turning lane was there and bam.

So, technically, i pulled out in front of them and thats that.

The worst part is i was gonna sell this truck and use the couple grand i was gonna get for it as a downpayment on another car as we will need another car with a backseat for baby.

Now, im thinkin im gonna have to dip into my retirement to get us through the first few months of baby. Shitty situation all around and i feel like shit about it

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Sadly, yes. I had to cross two lanes to turn left out of a parking lot. Lane closest to me was straight, then there was a turning lane. Car in the straight lane stopped to let me out. I checked oppo direction and saw no one comin, so i started to pull out. Looked back opposite direction and suv in turning lane was there and bam.

So, technically, i pulled out in front of them and thats that.

The worst part is i was gonna sell this truck and use the couple grand i was gonna get for it as a downpayment on another car as we will need another car with a backseat for baby.

Now, im thinkin im gonna have to dip into my retirement to get us through the first few months of baby. Shitty situation all around and i feel like shit about it
Dang, sorry man. Was the damage bad to the other car? Can you lease a cheap vehicle or something? I know sometimes you can get a decent lease with $0 down. I don't normally like leases but it might make sense so you don't have to pull money out of retirement.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
LOL @ the clowns paying IFA BUMS $16M+ to not make it out of AA. But hey, we don't have a parity issue when it comes to budgets and IFA...

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
"IFA IS THE BEST WAY FOR TANKING TEAMS TO BUILD"

--All the IFAs only sign with the top teams due to budgets

doh

Alrighty looking for:

RH OF
RH DH
Prospects
Cum dump Roderick Gale

Willing to deal:

SP
Good D MIF
3B Juan Elias (5 WAR LY but need the Vreke era to begin)

Wolfman21

Dang, sorry man. Was the damage bad to the other car? Can you lease a cheap vehicle or something? I know sometimes you can get a decent lease with $0 down. I don't normally like leases but it might make sense so you don't have to pull money out of retirement.

Well, the damage to the other car was minimal. A couple scratches on the front bumper and a cut in the bumper right below the headlight. Could probably put a new bumper on it and be done as long as there was no structural damage underneath the body.

We were planning on leasing a Honda CRV. With 2k down, we would have had like a $180 monthly payment...which was ideal for us. But now, I don't think we're gonna have that amount of money. Maybe we'll be able to lease an older model for less money down? I dunno, luckily her dad is a car salesman, so we'll see.

It just sucks.