• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066-67 Off-Season

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
and it looks like being in even years is way less competition (no NDR, FAX, KAB, LV)... I almost switched it up myself.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
dam hasnt been in ifa for about 10 seasons, but you never know when mak will come in and buy them all

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Travis is in Europe. Borg just stays under $4m until I see a player I actually want.

doh

Travis is in Europe. Borg just stays under $4m until I see a player I actually want.
In the new system this may be the way to go... I used to just try to spend $4,499,000 and every once in a while go over.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Managed to move the only bad contract where the player doesn't have 10-and-5 rights. Time to start praying Ploeg gets upset and opts out after next season or straight up retires. Never again will I do something THAT dumb. Dumb? Yes. That dumb? No.

NML

Uh no. I'm tired of this. Ur an experienced manager who made a deal - it's done.

It's fuck shit when you make a deal and it gets shit to just say "well never mind."

It's no ones fault but ur own if ur undervaluing ur assets.

TonyGin&Juice

Uh no. I'm tired of this. Ur an experienced manager who made a deal - it's done.

It's fuck shit when you make a deal and it gets shit to just say "well never mind."

It's no ones fault but ur own if ur undervaluing ur assets.

You need to calm ur tits. Quale is the one that suggested we open it up so people would stop the "I would have smoked ur asspipe for [player X]" schticks.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Took a look a Lu, I rescind my offer of the city of Amsterdam. Quale's players would all have to be absolutely awful for that to be a real fleece, Lu's alright but he's no one to sign the city over for.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
People were asking Tony for like all his top prospects for a salary dump. I took one. I didn't realize this guy was the greatest prospect of all time.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Tony is the only one and he's part of this trade. I've had multiple trades re-opened because I only posted 12 times that a player was being shopped so nobody knew, and it always led to the original trade

TonyGin&Juice

People were asking Tony for like all his top prospects for a salary dump. I took one. I didn't realize this guy was the greatest prospect of all time.

I think these guys are unaware Randy Gadd is dead and owed a potential $78M the next three years with only a player option that third year. He can't even play first base and has missed major time the past couple of seasons. If people want to play the "I WOULD HAVE SUCKED YOU OFF AND ATE UR ASS AFTER HITTING THE BUFFET AT THE PALMS" there's no reason not to call them on it.

Tony beat my offer for Nelson and it set his franchise back a decade

You are aware outside of Golf Mind ever draft pick I've made the last 12 years have been either colossal busts that never made it out of AA or fringe role players, right? I would have pissed those picks away on relievers that lost their control at 21 or outfielders that can't hit or field. Besides, I flipped Nelson and Golf Mind for a legit starter that hasn't died yet. No chance in hell I would have drafted or developed one.

TonyGin&Juice

Tony is the only one and he's part of this trade. I've had multiple trades re-opened because I only posted 12 times that a player was being shopped so nobody knew, and it always led to the original trade

None of these guys were going to take on $78M in future salary without giving up more than I did. I think SIDS will do well with QUAL and HELS. With us he'd be wasting time losing with bad pitching and no offense.

NML

We have this discussion before, but the fact that you are (self proclaimed) terrible at drafting and player development doesn't make it less of a fleece

doh

I thought Tony got the better end of the deal... maybe I"m wrong but that's a shit load of money to take on. Getting a Lu is more than fair to both sides.

Wolfman21

wow

this guy tore his labrum and it basically killed him. Dropped 15 pts off potential control and 5 pts off potential movement

Wolfman21

At least he got injured, my pitchers usually just lose control potential randomly.

oh, well, I've got those too, lol. Almost all of my potentially decent young pitchers die........see Rafael Lujan, Cees Jans, Ramon Lozano, Lucas Snelson, etc etc etc etc

I think that's common among all teams though, so I don't feel as though I'm curse or anything. I do have some turn out though like Tony Silva and Juan Carlos Linares

Wolfman21

tenor.gif

Soonerfan09

How bad do you'll think a setback that requires surgery and a recovery time longer than the initial injury (5 months vs 6 months) will be?

:(

Soonerfan09

Wonder if the
- Fixed issues with game log uploading in online leagues will fix the messed up box scores in ST...