• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2065 Season Thread

MSUFanatic

This is the last year of no picks and those future salaries include a number of team options ($10M to Garcia) and ARB estimates (Lejeuene, most of the current relievers) that aren't happening. Besides, there haven't been any potential immediate impact players in the draft recently that aren't either hurt or busts. Joosten, McLain, and Delgado are all getting called up this year and should improve things somewhat.

Nah bro you owe me another 1st in 2066 as well.

Wolfman21

holy hell....something new i just noticed...i've got an injured guy in A ball and his recovery time is "unknown". So he has no time left on DL and no time left on injury....but his name is still red and hes still listed as "OUT"

NML

How the hell is my team this good? Did y'all stop playing and not tell me?

Last edited:

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Gr8 test this week with LV and Helga on the docket.

Does the draft get rolling June 1st or July?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Plunking Pals for leaving Vegas in the offseason? Out for a month.

giphy.gif

NML

I was half joking, but Claas, Rubio, Castro, and Duce are all having sub 3 ERA years so far (Castro sub 2). All #1's/#2's. Arce is good too

jdlikewhoa

You probably have to ask the OOTP help staff to release your key on the old computer. We've done it a handful of times before. If you haven't shared keys and have an extra anyways then you technically don't have to do that.

https://www.ootpdevelopments.com/out-of-the-park-baseball-support/

Install using faq post

I'm using steam, so that's not an issue I don't think. I also hadn't moved over to ootp18 yet.

I'm trying to avoid downloading ootp17 and loading the league into that, just to import into 18.

But if that's what I have to do, then let me know and I'll get it done eventually. Hopefully before the O's murder the rest of my pitching staff

NML

I'm using steam, so that's not an issue I don't think. I also hadn't moved over to ootp18 yet.

I'm trying to avoid downloading ootp17 and loading the league into that, just to import into 18.

But if that's what I have to do, then let me know and I'll get it done eventually. Hopefully before the O's murder the rest of my pitching staff

You can download the file in the FAQ and import that to 18. Then download latest file.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
As others have suggested, grab the old file in the FAQ. Then use the import option in 18 on the home screen.
Will be home in bout 90 min if you want the current file instead.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Can we turn down the injury sliders a bit? Randy Gadd is now out for two to three months. Looks like Ploeg is going to learn 1B on the fly.