• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2062 Season Thread

Wooly

Good series and good luck the rest of the way, Rad.
We just couldn't get the offense going after losing Oliva, but it was sure nice to be in the postseason. It was also nice getting an extra four games worth of revenue (even more so since playoff attendance was more than double our regular season attendance).

We're still a very young team and we're still waiting on a few guys to reach their potential. Need to find another big time arm and avoid anymore catastrophic injuries if we plan on getting out of the first round.

He's expensive, but if you want a 1-2 year solution, SP Dave Christian is available. 20m next year, 24m TO the following year.

Wooly

lol wat

Alvarado needs another day to get healthy, that's all.

Hes not on your 25 man roster....how are you planning on putting him on?

Taking a man off and putting him on? That's why I need to make a change.

Not sure what's so difficult to understand...

Mike and Kabul, dis gonna be good.

raw

Soonerfan09

He's expensive, but if you want a 1-2 year solution, SP Dave Christian is available. 20m next year, 24m TO the following year.

I've looked at him a few times over the past couple seasons, but unless I get a huge bump in my budget, there is no way I'll be able to afford him. A lot of my younger guys are going to start getting paid soon too, so I have to be pretty careful with my finances.

Wooly

I've looked at him a few times over the past couple seasons, but unless I get a huge bump in my budget, there is no way I'll be able to afford him. A lot of my younger guys are going to start getting paid soon too, so I have to be pretty careful with my finances.

Yeah, I'm just trying to salary dump under the guise of helping a brother out.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Could NML do it anyway from the technical side since it is a 25 man roster and we turned off playoff rosters?

NML

So I need to add Alvarado before the series starts? I can't add him after game one?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
OOTP playoff rosters are off. They're just regular roster rules.

I've exported and am ready to roll.

Dowher Rankings before the year had Dublin-LV as clear top 2 so here we go.

Wolfman21

But what if certain positions (catcher I guess) do get worn down?

They shouldnt. Ive always had "if starter tired" on and have NEVER had a backup come in. Youll never play more than 3 games in a row and you should never have someone get tired that quickly