• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2062 Season Thread

Wooly

I like when wooly pulls out the snark, but then he post these walls of text a few posts later haha.

Anyway, no worries. I was going to have to break anyway. Pretty much anyone would get a hard time for holding up the league more than 5 seconds though. It's tradition.

It was only like 100 words, more like a kneeling wall of text. Certainly not Trump size. Besides, I thought people enjoyed my tortured prose. Walls of text IS my tradition.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It was only like 100 words, more like a kneeling wall of text. Certainly not Trump size. Besides, I thought people enjoyed my tortured prose. Walls of text IS my tradition.
Looked like a wall on my phone. Either way, I find your trading jabs with wolfman more enjoyable than trying to explain that your SAD! life isn't sad and reminding us you aren't a 16 year old girl.

Wooly

pretty elitist of you there wool. One mans sad is another mans treasure. There are some out there that would think your life is pretty sad......not being able to keep up with the WBL and all

Look I am sorry. I should have been more sensitive. My comments were not in line with my usual compassion for you plebs. I was a little selfish today. It was the only time this week my wife and I could meet with our draftsman. 6000 sf houses don't build themselves. It's a lot of work figuring out how many chimneys we need, where to best fit the fireplace into the library so it flows with the wainscoting, etc. But I am back, and I here for you and WBL, ready to take my place with the people, watching my team and exporting in a timely manner. Love ya Wolf.

Wolfman21

Look I am sorry. I should have been more sensitive. My comments were not in line with my usual compassion for you plebs. I was a little selfish today. It was the only time this week my wife and I could meet with our draftsman. 6000 sf houses don't build themselves. It's a lot of work figuring out how many chimneys we need, where to best fit the fireplace into the library so it flows with the wainscoting, etc. But I am back, and I here for you and WBL, ready to take my place with the people, watching my team and exporting in a timely manner. Love ya Wolf.

lol, never take this so seriously

Wooly

@doh Caspar is out 2-3 weeks

I am anxiously watching the clock on this one. If he gets to the 2 hour mark, I am letting loose a barrage of profanity. I assume Wolf with join me in solidarity on this one. Come on Doh, don't let me down.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I am anxiously watching the clock on this one. If he gets to the 2 hour mark, I am letting loose a barrage of profanity. I assume Wolf with join me in solidarity on this one. Come on Doh, don't let me down.
Why wait two hours? Start now.

Wooly

Wolf getting his revenge. Down 1-2 now. My best-in-the-division pitching staff is getting beat up. On top of that, Arce just threw 16Ks. I don't know which is worse, losing to the 4 seed again!, or losing to someone who voted for Trump. They are both significant losses, HUGE.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
hvipfQN.gif

Soonerfan09

Good series and good luck the rest of the way, Rad.
We just couldn't get the offense going after losing Oliva, but it was sure nice to be in the postseason. It was also nice getting an extra four games worth of revenue (even more so since playoff attendance was more than double our regular season attendance).

We're still a very young team and we're still waiting on a few guys to reach their potential. Need to find another big time arm and avoid anymore catastrophic injuries if we plan on getting out of the first round.