• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2061 Season Thread

Soonerfan09

This is what FA do so I don't think it's a problem

Agreed. I feel like I could have signed a few of my FA targets if their decision lined up right with the sim, but for most of them it didn't. I'm sure 17 other teams feel the same way to some extent.

Wolfman21

Agreed. I feel like I could have signed a few of my FA targets if their decision lined up right with the sim, but for most of them it didn't. I'm sure 17 other teams feel the same way to some extent.

Thats fine, if its that way now. But it would be nice to know that its random. I'm jaded because i've caught the short end of the random stick two cycles in a row now. It just hasn't been this way before so taking some getting used to

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
No I mean it's always been that way. I'll lose IFA and FA all the time on some random 3 day sim.

Wolfman21

but it hasn't always been that way. Come on...i've been a part of this long enough. We used to do a 5 day sim to take us to ST and thats when they would sign. When we stopped doing that the best ones that were being continuously battled for would sign in the sim that took us to ST. Now they're deciding together 3 days before ST? Just doesn't make sense...and it hasn't always been that way. But its whatever. As long as i know its that way now, i'm fine with it. hope i get the upside of the randomly generated day next time

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
you can plan it, but the risk is that they sign even earlier. Otherwise just start with the first IFA sim and count the number of days

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think the last few typically sign near the last week of Feb. Our spring training would sometimes start near end of Feb or first of March rather than early March and that five day sim just so happened to coincide with that. For some reason ur brain decided it was always tied to that sim

Hard to shed tears for wolfshook when he always pulled half his offers in the last sim so he could double down on the players he really wanted. Bushleague.

Last edited:

jdlikewhoa

but it hasn't always been that way. Come on...i've been a part of this long enough. We used to do a 5 day sim to take us to ST and thats when they would sign. When we stopped doing that the best ones that were being continuously battled for would sign in the sim that took us to ST. Now they're deciding together 3 days before ST? Just doesn't make sense...and it hasn't always been that way. But its whatever. As long as i know its that way now, i'm fine with it. hope i get the upside of the randomly generated day next time
Don't worry. In a couple seasons I'll send you Aponte in another salary dump just like I did with Hit Squad

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
you can plan it, but the risk is that they sign even earlier. Otherwise just start with the first IFA sim and count the number of days

This is what I do and I still sometimes get surprised by one sim. Behooves you to never trail near the end, which is hard since the game makes it difficult to improve an offer over a favored offer.

Wolf wants it to be one way... but it's the other way.

Wolfman21

This is what I do and I still sometimes get surprised by one sim. Behooves you to never trail near the end, which is hard since the game makes it difficult to improve an offer over a favored offer.

Wolf wants it to be one way... but it's the other way.

i dont care which way it is...just would like it to be apparent and not changing.

Wolfman21

I think the last few typically sign near the last week of Feb. Our spring training would sometimes start near end of Feb or first of March rather than early March and that five day sim just so happened to coincide with that. For some reason ur decided it was always tied to that sim

Hard to shed tears for wolfshook when he always pulled half his offers in the last sim so he could double down on the players he really wanted. Bushleague.

oh, thats still gonna happen....just gonna do it one sim sooner. If anything, this has opened my eyes to how it works and now i can get back to my widowing ways

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
But it has

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
HJ8Vf9i.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That's not including minor leagues, including one of the best SP prospects in the league right now who is at 65/70 CRC

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also just noticed that IVAN GABRIEL character, clearly another SHADOW REALM denizen! Thanks Circle Change list!

Looks like that list is an easy way to find shadow realm denizens. Even had a guy who was a bad clubhouse influence, maybe he was the secret clubhouse cancer!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well, the transition from Istanbul to Little Rock certainly won't help in the amenities department, but maybe he's okay with the quieter lifestyle

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
HS OF James Purssell's cycle was the first in two seasons, and the first for the Oakland Acorns. The 14 year old Kittian is hitting .408 on the season with 20 homers as we reach the 3/4 mark of the season, so he'll be a name to follow for the future.

Wolfman21

Well... with my late free agent signings, the bulls should be able to battle for that 4th spot in the SL. Depends on if my starting pitching can stay relatively healthy honestly

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My pitching is so bad but my offense should be okay. Preseason Predictions has me at only 700 Ks on the season, which is like 400 lower than the next non JD team

Kinney and Karakaev really shined in ST so Blanks and Togo might be shifting over a spot. Makes for a very solid paper line up other than maybe Kachin or Blye at LF/CF

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk