• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2061 Season Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Do perennial contenders have rights? We just grind constantly and then some team that's never finished above .500 calls you Auburn.

Leach_laughing.0_zps9czia6t4.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I didn't get a fan interest boost from signing Cameron Corbishley or Gil McDonald so I'm pretty sure that mechanic no longer exists

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Last two years: Win WS then win 110 games.

This off-season: Sign the GOAT, trade for a GOAT. FI stays at 83 and doesn't increase.

Lost a 40-year old SP: -5 in FI.

Fuck you Indy Devs

Wolfman21

So i'm still a little annoyed by this IFA thing. It seems totally random on when they decide. Like....February 25th and 26th...lets just decide that day. I mean, if the decision had been the sim before, i woulda have signed 3 but because its the following random sim, i get none. We used to know it was going to be during the 5 day sim. Then we moved away from that and the last few years, they decided on the sim that moved us into spring training. Well now they just up and decide 3 days before ST starts? Doesn't make any sense and now you just gotta hope that you have the highest bid whenever the game randomly decides to make their decision.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
So i'm still a little annoyed by this IFA thing. It seems totally random on when they decide. Like....February 25th and 26th...lets just decide that day. I mean, if the decision had been the sim before, i woulda have signed 3 but because its the following random sim, i get none. We used to know it was going to be during the 5 day sim. Then we moved away from that and the last few years, they decided on the sim that moved us into spring training. Well now they just up and decide 3 days before ST starts? Doesn't make any sense and now you just gotta hope that you have the highest bid whenever the game randomly decides to make their decision.

Sounds like a HAVE problem to me.

NML

We had another good off season. We will probably win between 86-90 games and finish 5th again. Third season in a row!! #WINDOW

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He's got the defense already, depends how he progresses from there but with good development he'll be worth that easy

Aponte could be good but his glove might take him to 3B eventually, difficult to tell

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
This is what FA do so I don't think it's a problem

Wolfman21

This is what FA do so I don't think it's a problem

but its not. FA and IFA have never gone back and forth and then just randomly decided on a team. The only time that has happened in the past is:

A. When we used to do the 5 day sims.
2. The last few seasons where they decided on the sim that took us to ST.

Never in the history of ever have IFA's just decided during a random 3 day sim when there are still back and forth negotiations going on. Its just silly that they just randomly decide now when its never been that way. When i bitched two seasons ago when i missed out on contreras i was told that its always been that way where they decide on the sim that takes us to ST. I've been in this league for 20 sim seasons now and IFA's and FA's have never just randomly decided on a team unless there was a long sim or a sim that took us into ST/Regular season.