• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056 HUNGER GAMES - GET THE SPIRIT OR DIE FRYING

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So interesting people care about leadership now. Seemed like before no one did. I guess it has to do the e-mails we get now about players bitching about guys.

I had monitored it for a long time (maybe my 2nd-3rd season in UBL) on minor league players because I read somewhere that it effected the development of players. I don't know if it actually did but it made me feel good cutting bait with "bad guys" and allowing "good guys" to stay on until they eventually just became a MLFA.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So interesting people care about leadership now. Seemed like before no one did. I guess it has to do the e-mails we get now about players bitching about guys.

I had monitored it for a long time (maybe my 2nd-3rd season in UBL) on minor league players because I read somewhere that it effected the development of players. I don't know if it actually did but it made me feel good cutting bait with "bad guys" and allowing "good guys" to stay on until they eventually just became a MLFA.
I have always cared to have a few to bring up locker room morale, and i know orlando did too. We just didnt tell people like travis did with pivot table war concoctions :laughing:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Hurry up and post someone before I send Osick187 a box of Timbits to kill all of your prospects. #TEAM_CANADA

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I have always cared to have a few to bring up locker room morale, and i know orlando did too. We just didnt tell people like travis did with pivot table war concoctions :laughing:
I did at the minors and do a degree in WBL... I think Tankee was ahead of his time on the WE/Intel stuff though looking back at guys like Riggs who were low draft picks and have made an impact.

BTW Tankee... we've had 18 saesons in WBL so I'm guessing 28 seasons.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I did at the minors and do a degree in WBL... I think Tankee was ahead of his time on the WE/Intel stuff though looking back at guys like Riggs who were low draft picks and have made an impact.

BTW Tankee... we've had 18 saesons in WBL so I'm guessing 28 seasons.

Riggs was also garbage and got some ratings boosts after being released.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Are we at 9 or did HG die? I'll look for a tribute today if we are close.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
WBL sends - HUNGER GAMES to DEATH!
20527498446_102582146b_o.jpg

TonyGin&Juice

Are you fucking hoes seriously not going to post someone this season? I'm heading out to Magic City and there best be more tributes posted by the time I run out of money. Just so you know, I'm only taking treefiddy wit me.

TonyGin&Juice

TRAVIS STILL TRYIN RUN DIS SHOW AFTER HE WAS OUT THERE TRILLIN IN FA AND BIDDING UP BUMS IN IFA. YOU DONT RUB HIS SHIT BABBY IF WE WANNA HUNGGGGRR GAMES AT THE BALL STSR BREAK WE GONNA DO IT BABBY.

SUBMIT OR DIE.

TonyGin&Juice

I'm sitting here waiting on MARTA after getting thrown out of Magic City. By the time I get back to my FIVE STAR hotel you fools that still want to do this had better have posted your tributes. Come on @Mr. Radpants @jdlikewhoa and @Yankee151 LETS GO HOEZ.

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Now we're just waiting on @jdlikewhoa. Once he posts his I'll update the first post and we'll get this show on the road. I'm on mobile so I can't edit it at the moment.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Now we're just waiting on @jdlikewhoa. Once he posts his I'll update the first post and we'll get this show on the road. I'm on mobile so I can't edit it at the moment.

I think you probably could if you put your mind to it.

Work Ethic: VERY LOW

I killed the HUNGER GAMES on mobile, complete with hyperlink and red font!