• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056 HUNGER GAMES - GET THE SPIRIT OR DIE FRYING

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The website is dead RIP

tumblr_mzexjoaB2c1st4fpdo1_500.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Well...

1. The only player left is my own, so this presents a paradox.

2. Sean Smith should be exempt from death, IMO, since he's a hunger games winner.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yes, but that was against the rules in my time... I need you to make an executive decision, lol. Move some goal posts (I'd be ineligible to win, and face punishment next year to draft position for a start)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Travis would have murdered that fool if it was someone else's HUNGER GOAT, no question.

Oh for sure, but lets not pretend I'm sane or reasonable either... :laughing:

There is precedent for someone else to take him off the death list after the fact. I took Frank Parker off the death list in HG2 because I needed a backup DH and he fit the bill perfectly.

TonyGin&Juice

Oh for sure, but lets not pretend I'm sane or reasonable either... :laughing:

There is precedent for someone else to take him off the death list after the fact. I took Frank Parker off the death list in HG2 because I needed a backup DH and he fit the bill perfectly.

It's past FA.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I traded for Frank Parker, I didn't sign him in FA.

How about if I tribute my 3rd round pick for the 2nd place participant to receive. In return, I receive Sean Smith back from the gallows, but am ineligible to win with my own pick.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NDR Saves Sean Smith from Gallows, sacrifices 3rd round pick. Fuck you idiots for not selecting the HG WINNER from last season.

TonyGin&Juice

HUNGER GAMES ARE COMPLETE!!!!!!!

@Travis7401 spares Sean Smith from meeting the same fate as poor Kevin Hood by giving up his 3rd round pick in the 2056 draft. For Kevin Hood, a good necklacing awaits:

2f34847b44bc3895b98370b2a6fe3616.jpg

Congrats to all of the tributes and a big fuck you to the busters that didn't contribute this Hunger Games.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm not even going to further complicate your logistics of trading a guy to me then putting him on my 25-man so I'll just wait to do so in the next sim

TonyGin&Juice

HANGRY GAMEZ Halftime update:
  • Nicky "Clubhouse Cancer" Suter is the current HG tribute leader with 0.3 WAR
  • Jim "Rhubarb" Rainville is right behind him at 0.2 WAR.
  • Kwang-sub Pak is in AAA but posted a -0.3 WAR when @Mr. Radpants had him in the WBL.
  • Brett O'brien is in the WBL but has a 0 WAR so far.
  • Timmo van Immerzeel missed the whole season due to an injury.
  • Max Tillman is in AAA but did have 26.2 IP in the WBL posting a -0.3 WAR.
  • Sean Smith would be the HG leader so far but nobody picked him.

NML

I just love @NML telling me "SEAN SMITH IS NOT A 2.2 WAR PLAYER" 1.1 WAR in 44 games doe.

Go ahead and quote the post where I said that.

I just said he had no value to me because he would never play over Yardman.

Another idiot NAME CALLING man is actually an idiot man