• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056 HUNGER GAMES - GET THE SPIRIT OR DIE FRYING

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You know what to do. Not playing unless we get 9 tributes.

I'll start things off by posting my tribute in the correct format. Please post your tributes in the same way (including hyperlink) so that I don't blow your fucking brains out. Failure to comply will result in penalties and being sprayed in the face with anthrax. Draft order will be the same as the 2056 draft order, other than penalties for teams who had tributes killed last year. KAB (@Wolfman21) and BUF (@Lloyd Carr @mongolloyd) look like they're penalized. @Travis7401 can fill us in on said penalties.

Here we go babby!!!!!!

Miami sends - CF Kwang-sub Pak to Dublin
Buenos Aires sends - RP Jim "Rhubarb" Rainville to Las Vegas
North Dakota sends - 2B Sean Smith BACK TO NORTH DAKALAKA
Las Vegas sends - C Nicky Suter to Miami
Istanbul sends - CF Brett O'Brien to BA
Berlin sends - RP Kevin Hood TO DEATH BABBY
Seou sends - CF/LF/RF Luis "Noodle" Moralis to False Bay
Dublin send - SP Timmo van Immerzeel to Berlin
False Bay sends - RP Max Tillman to Istanbul

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NDR sends - 2B Sean Smith

He won the Hunger Games last season and is a very nice player. @Karl Hungus is the man for tributing him last season. He's a 2B that'll put up starter quality numbers and he hit well even in the dyson sphere. I'm not a punk ass bitch like @Mr. Radpants so I'm going to pay it forward by returning him FROM WHENCE HE CAME. If one of you dumbasses drafts him and sits him in AAA all season I'll probably quit the whole WBL (I would if that was allowed, at least).

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
686516_orig.gif

Travis bringing the thunder. Even found a way to pull SHOOKWOLF back into the HONGERZ GHAMZ

Wolfman21

People like you in the same way people like the runt of the litter.

People fear the @alphawolfman21. With fear comes hate. It's part of nature. We're placed where we are placed. We're both obviously embracing our roles.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
NDR sends - 2B Sean Smith

He won the Hunger Games last season and is a very nice player. @Karl Hungus is the man for tributing him last season. He's a 2B that'll put up starter quality numbers and he hit well even in the dyson sphere. I'm not a punk ass bitch like @Mr. Radpants so I'm going to pay it forward by returning him FROM WHENCE HE CAME. If one of you dumbasses drafts him and sits him in AAA all season I'll probably quit the whole WBL (I would if that was allowed, at least).

Rivera had one good year. I'm a punk ass because I didn't pay forward a negative WAR player?

Wolfman21

You didn't do the Schtick right. You can join the pack if you'd like. We need some hunter gatherers in the space realm.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I will probably tribute this year as I will most likely have room on my 25-man because #NEGATIVEBALANCE. Just need to find a non shitheel to tribute.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ahhh RHUBARB MAN. I accidentally gave him the ol' @Reel minor league treatment when I inherited the team, lol. Played well in AAA in 2051, did ya? BACK TO AA IN 2052, SHITHEEL!

(That's the year I accidentally auto-organized my minor leagues and I had to spend days unfucking all the CPU moves, lol).

Lloyd Carr

I dont think I can participate. I dont think I have anyone to nominate. I'll check tomorrow just in case.

Wolfman21

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

-YodAlpha

We Alphas feed off of your suffering. Continue providing me with sustenance.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Why did you assume I was calling you trog? :( Lets not make this a Carly Simon song. You need to work on that self esteem, my Canadian Friend.

osick87

Community Liaison
Give me the teams that haven't donated and I'll tell you who they could donate.

Wolfman21

Ur wife da real alpha

Alpha female no doubt. Good job, I'll make sure you get an extra ration when the hunter gatherers return.

Wolfman is Carolinian for Mame it appears.

North Carolinian. Do not confuse with the shit sticks to the south.

Problem is, the people who are trogs dont think they are @Wolfman21

And the people that arent trogs, will think they are @osick87

Problem is we are all trogs about something.

osick87

Community Liaison
Pick someone for me to donate @osick87

Easiest way to do it is to nominate an upcoming FA (minor league FAs make more sense), decent prospect in a position that's logjammed or a prearb guy you're not high on.You're basically trying to pick guys that give you the best chance to with the 11th overall pick while also not picking guys who would give you a bit more in return.

Your prearb guys are all hard to give up so I wouldn't do that.

You have a bunch of OF prospects but I don't know if they would be valued by the guys who are in the HG currently.

FAs

Nicky Suter- Backup Catcher that will post a good OBP and will help pitchers with his 70 C ABI. Although you don't have a backup C so this may not be the best tribute for you.

León López-Good back of the rotation guy on a cheap contract. I know you want to compete again so this may not be a guy you'd want to give up since the FA market will lead to paying more for a guy his calibre. You could replace him with McIlrath though. It would cut into your starting pitcher depth so it's understandable.

Domingo Castillo-Kind of like Lopez but less of a pill to swallow. Worse chance to get the pick though.