• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056-2057 Winter Meetings in Buffalo, NY! LOGOS IN FIRST POST

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm trying to rebuild, and I'm already in a tough situation. Now I'm stuck in an even worse situation where the 23rd overall pick in the draft won't sign with me, because indy devs.
No. It's not Indy devs. It's incredibly easy to sign draft picks in this game. Impossible is the only time you need to go above demand.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Its fine and realistic, the INDY DEVS part is because you can only view it in game, which is an inconvenience in an online league where our drafts already get held up as it is and we only get 1 try at an offer.
Yeah it's kind of unfortunate. Our draft site is a community add-on so we get what we get. We are talking about moving the draft date though, so we could give a couple sims to negotiate.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I do think that'd be helpful, we'd at least get some feedback from the players, especially if OOTP17 has made it harder (which I've heard) to sign picks.

I'll do some tests on this next year to see if it really does vary by team to see if adding it to the spreadsheet will help.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Fuck that Lloyd Carr guy. This is his punishment

He's got a million draft picks in the next draft too. If he can't sign them with all of the money he has now he shouldn't have traded for all of the bad draft picks he took on. The guy I took in the 3rd that I got in the Mustache trade is also "impossible" so I offered him overslot and if he doesn't take it should I get a comp pick? Fuck no.

TonyGin&Juice

I'd bet that Perez will give more production in his final 2 years than the draft choice you make with that pick will make in his career

Considering I'll be finishing in dead last those two years I don't see how this helps your case. Tell you what, if you really want to move him you send me $10M in cash, your 2060 1st and 2nd, and I'll give you JDs 2057 1st.

TonyGin&Juice

Don't you dare give anything of mine to that piece of shit

Why do you think I made that proposal - it'll never happen. Besides, I'm done pissing away draft picks. Plenty of SOME BUMS in FA for me to waste money on instead of helping these busters.

Lloyd Carr

hmmm, one of those quotes that pop up when you're downloading the file said something like a manager (Lou Piniella maybe?) was going to throw his bullpen out to start the first few innings of the game, and then bring in his starter to pitch the rest of the game.

I've found my new gimmick

TonyGin&Juice

hmmm, one of those quotes that pop up when you're downloading the file said something like a manager (Lou Piniella maybe?) was going to throw his bullpen out to start the first few innings of the game, and then bring in his starter to pitch the rest of the game.

I've found my new gimmick

Didn't the 2011 Colorado Rockies do that?

Wolfman21

Considering I'll be finishing in dead last those two years I don't see how this helps your case. Tell you what, if you really want to move him you send me $10M in cash, your 2060 1st and 2nd, and I'll give you JDs 2057 1st.

I'll just keep him. Great leader, extremely popular, hits 30 homers and gets on base at a .370 clip...I'll take that outta my 5th batter. Should give Tangles plenty of RBI opportunities

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
You seem to know a lot about pieces of shit. Study them much as you're scraping them off your boyfriends dick with your teeth?

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

I'll just keep him. Great leader, extremely popular, hits 30 homers and gets on base at a .370 clip...I'll take that outta my 5th batter. Should give Tangles plenty of RBI opportunities

You and Travis can both get together and fuck GOATs while the true WINNERS® are playing in the World Series.

TonyGin&Juice

We better sim soon babby, I gotta head to bed here in a few so I can go find out if I got cancer or not tomorrow before I head down to Target Field to see the T___s beat the piss out of the Brawltimore Blos. Imma be sit in the Legends Club getting my motherfucking eat and drink on like the yuppie SC(R)UM master I am with the rest of the rich heebs here in South Canada. Get jealous babby, I might even get to pinch hit if ol' Paulie runs short on the bench tomorrow.

jdlikewhoa

We better sim soon babby, I gotta head to bed here in a few so I can go find out if I got cancer or not tomorrow before I head down to Target Field to see the T___s beat the piss out of the Brawltimore Blos. Imma be sit in the Legends Club getting my motherfucking eat and drink on like the yuppie SC(R)UM master I am with the rest of the rich heebs here in South Canada. Get jealous babby, I might even get to pinch hit if ol' Paulie runs short on the bench tomorrow.
I'd be more jealous if you could eat or drink anything on that menu, for if you do, that gout gon git you

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Bitchin and moanin for no reaon like always. Wait til your shitty little hs gayboi doesnt sign before you cry.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Impossible to sign is just a shitty metric to add to the game.

I don't know how baseball works, but is everyone in the world eligible to be drafted? Do you have to declare eligibility? Why would a kid enter the draft if he didn't want to get drafted? ain't nobody got time to pay attention to demand requirements.
If you go to a school in a US territory/Canada you are eligible to be drafted. Baseball draft has tons and tons players unsigned. First round picks don't sign lots of years.

Eligibility is HS senior, college junior/senior, Juco players and 21 year old college sophs. Lots of HS seniors get drafted and then go to college. You never have to "declare" you're just "draft eligible".

It's a very strange draft compared to the NFL/NBA. I don't know how the NHL works.

Last edited:

Wolfman21

The last time he was this angry was when he lost his job. My guess this time is eviction and divorce.

Go suck a cock motherfucker. I didn't lose shit, I chose to leave that job. You wanna call someone a piece of shit and then wonder why they're angry just shows how much of a dumb motherfucker you are.