• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056-2057 Winter Meetings in Buffalo, NY! LOGOS IN FIRST POST

jdlikewhoa

Wait til you see the extension Pendragon is about to sign. LAWD, bargain of the century for a pitcher that isn't a belly itcher come playoff time.

Without that Bish extension voided, he'll be the hottest commodity this side of the trade/FA market.

NML

I could use a stop-gap left fielder. I can throw Miami reject Hernandez there, but I prefer him to be our #4 outfielder. I've got two prospects who will be ready soon, but I'm missing someone this year.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Nah, getting pooped back and forth just made the poor guy depressed.

I'm sure @Mr. Radpants remembers this, but when Austin Kearns and Felipe Lopez got traded from the middling Cincinnati Reds to the shitass 2006 Washington Nationals one of them cried (Kearns) and the other one threatened to quit baseball (FLop). Both were bums in DC. Probably a similar thing happened with poor Hammer Harris. I'm just sad we didn't do a Rookie League so I could send him down to crush the hopes and dreams of your penny-stock SPREADSHEET WARRIORS.

TonyGin&Juice

Just one more budget bump and I'll be in the green!

Could sell Inonu for something if people want him

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

No idea what you're looking for but you always know I have budget space if you need it and I'm not just talking about Rocky.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Man I love having such a DOUGLASS DECKERADES DOMINANCE DUO Team. Playoff roster core group with no holes for 60M, plenty of depth in AAA in case of injury and all the rest just luxury$ for spending on luxury items. You guys should try it.

TonyGin&Juice

Man I love having such a DOUGLASS DECKERADES DOMINANCE DUO Team. Playoff roster core group with no holes for 60M, plenty of depth in AAA in case of injury and all the rest just luxury$ for spending on luxury items. You guys should try it.

And yet this you come every World Series:

giphy.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'd take that Naz contract off your hands too
Naz is staying put. I got no issues with his contract. Bert and Bugs contracts aren't bad, just long. I like Balbuena too much that I probably wouldn't do it without Juarez and Alvarez.

TonyGin&Juice

Tony asking for bums and then criticizing every bum offered is my favorite schtick.

Only because it's ShookWolf and he'll want a 1st to take on $40M in salary. I don't mind pissing away money I can't use but I'm not going to give up any actual assets to do so.